Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injuries/problems Q's...

SOUTHFLEX

Banned
1.) general lethargy,severe: low energy throughout day outside gym (good in gym because preworkout fuel stimulants, but not tryimg to stay on caffeine etc. all day). Low mental energy also. this is really a drag.

2.) lower back, muscular: terrible lower back muscle-cramping, especially on right side, when try to do back or legs past couple workouts. have to cut heavy lifting short, and sitdown for awhile. this is new. begins to hurt just from standing up now. need to figure this one out asap for legs tommorrow.

3.) left knee: gets a bit swollen after heavy squats day etc., and at a certain point down into movement gets weak, and is painful, like cartlage is worn out. seems to be getting worse. for me there is no other way or reason to lift other than heavy. i like doing 6-8 sets of squats sometimes, with sets of 3's and 2's reps, all the way out heavy. but i don't want to end up needing surgery just to walk around. what's the problem and what to do???

4.) i just a few weeks ago changed gyms from one that had weight belts, to one that does not. i only used belts for my heaviest sets of squats and d-lifts about 50% of the time or so, if i felt like i needed it that day, but without whenever possible. but at the new gym as there are none, i don't have a belt for the times when i do feel like i could use one for a particularly heavy set that day. i don't know if my current back pain could've been prevented by using a belt, i kind of don't think that's it, but since i'm unsure and thinking about buying one, how many of you consistently use weight belts and consider them mandatory for heaviest lifts? opinions please.

right on all, SOUTH

Top Bottom