Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injuries in street workout

-Yaroslav-

I am sure you have all seen these street workouts theyoung people have so popular these days. It is amazing what they cando on the bars, and they are all ripped as hell. But some movementsthey do, I just can't conceive how they do them without injuringthemselves – these movements don't look natural at all. I guessthey have tons of injuries.

I have the same concerns every time I watch them train. I find that many of their workouts and exercises are on the edge of human possibilities, and when you get so close to the human limits, injuries can not be avoided. Street workout is a great discipline though - you just need to filter the exercises that you do.

I used to really like skateboarding. It's a similar sport. The tricks look really easy but when some pro skateboards wipe out - it can get really ugly. Broken knees, legs, etc.

I never suffered a super serious injury but I got some serious road burns and cuts when I used to skateboard.

It's kind of like any sport. The professionals make it look effortless but they have years and years of practice and experience.

As I get older I really focus on doing thing with good form and making sure I do not hurt myself. Those street workouts are not something I would get myself involved in. If I am trying to shred up I will just focus on diet.

Top Bottom