Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injection soreness spreading

jtk0307

I am on a cycle of sus 500 and have had a real problem with getting sore at the injection site. I injected my right glute this Monday and it is now wednesday and the soreness has spread a little across my glute to my lower back and feels just a tad puffy. No redness, no fever, headaches etc. Just slightly puffy on lower back and harder than normal on glute. Is this something to be concerned about or is it possible that the oil just spread a little and irritated other tissue? this was my fourth injection.

Mine where really bad. It would feel like there was a huge lump and eventually get red. The sourness and redness would spread in the next 2 or 3 days. On the 4th day it would itch a little, which was a good sign, then by the 5 hardly no pain, still itched though. On the 6th day it would almost be entirely gone.

btw, this was sus250 shot...

Been there before with ya bro! I have had it really bad and also had it spread a little into my extreme lower back. Main thing is to make sure your not running a fever. Also watch for swelling redness or hot to the touch.
What are your procedures for injecting list step to step maybe we can spot something to help ya have better injections in the future. There are a few tricks....
EB

I also forgot, it was warm to the touch. I always recovered from it with out having to take anything for it. But yea, not a good sign.

keep an eye on it as long as you dont have a fever, site swelling and redness you should be ok. Have you done injects before? What gauge and length pin are you using?

I'm on my first cycle in a long time. The first few weeks my ass would be sore for 4-5 days with sorness and a lump and I would worry about it. By the 3rd or 4th week the soreness was there for maybe only a day if any. Don't worry bro it's just your body getting used to the gear!
Happy Cycling :biggrin:

This happened to me on my second ever injection. Sore muscle, spreading to the base of my spine. 3 days later it was still there. I thought I'd done something terrible. But then - day 4 - it was gone, and has never come back with subsequent injections. I wonder whether this is when you touch/scrape a nerve while injectiing? Would make sense for the pain to spread to the lower back.

steps I have been taking are
1. Hold sus between legs are hands and roll around to warm up the oil.
2. Wipe swab top of vial and glute with alcohol.
3. Draw up oil. Push a tad back through to lube pin. and remove air.
4. Inject. Aspirate. Slowly inject oil.
5. Remove pin and reswab with alcohol.
6. Massage area, take warm shower and apply heating pad.

This is the first injection for pain to spread. I wasn't sure if maybe the oil leaked to surrounding tissue or if it was infection. I have no fever though so I'll wait three or four more days and hope for the best. Thanks for all the replies.

It hasn't even been two weeks yet. Not even long enough for two of the tests to get in system and I've already put on 10.5 lbs.

Top Bottom