Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting Vitamin B12

curvymommy

Cuddle Club
Platinum
I've been doing a lot of searches on this and just need more information although it's not AAS but is injected.:verygood:

I've been on sublinguals (under the tongue) for years but it's not cutting it anymore. I'm pretty sure I'm deficient for a host of reasons, which I won't bore you with.

Many people in my position just inject it at home but have a prescription for it. How do you go about obtaining the needles with out RX? How do you know things you order online are what they say they are?

My insurance situation sucks right now or else I'd just go to my primary care physician.

If this question would be better suited for another forum, it won't hurt my feelings if relocated there. :heart:

getpinz.com has insulin pins for water based injections as b12 is.
as for the b12... I'll let someone else who has some experience in that help you out!
makes sure you read about how to inject, clean before and after, etc before injecting!!!

I use synthelamin.Its time released B12 so you do 1ml ed for a week then 1ml every third day.As for slin pins I know I can get them at the local Walgreens.

Thanks Sweed. I'll have to get help with the injections from my nurse friends or my husband. Thank you so much.

Thank you phate1. I had no idea a B complex one is available. I'll check it out. I am in the US and Canada is only 3 hrs away. But I think I'll just order it.

Laid Back...is that stuff you referred to for appetite increase? That would kinda suck. Although, since cutting out all sugars I'm never hungry either come to think of it.

Thats what they call it but I dont really notice more hunger just better energy and just generally feeling better.

you can just use vet grade cyanocobalamin, it's cheap, get b complex if you can(contains all the b vitamins), 1mL per day or so should be fine, it's water soluble so chances of you overdosing are slim to none

You're correct about the B-Complex Plus. V. good product and it sells for like $10/100ml's. However all the veterinarian sites have been 'back ordered' for some time. The research chem. sites are now getting about $45/30ml's of B-12 alone. So we have gone from $.10/ml to $1.50. Something's up. Injectable B-12 has been tarred as (horrors) a performance enhancing drug. Joe Biden did a senatorial kangaroo court equating B-12 to anabolics. Before the current 'draught' even research chem. prices were $15 or $20/100ml's.

Anybody know if DuraVet or the others are getting leaned-on by the feds?

-crow

I don't see a point in injecting B-12, unless you have a b12 deficiency or suffering pernicious anemia your body can more than handle the orally taken stuff and the injection is really pointless. Don't see why people think they need to inject it.

I don't see a point in injecting B-12, unless you have a b12 deficiency or suffering pernicious anemia your body can more than handle the orally taken stuff and the injection is really pointless. Don't see why people think they need to inject it.

Because of a digestive surgery I had almost 5 years ago I do not absorb it through my food. Most people who have had my procedure done are all injecting it by two years postop. I'm late and have no insurance to cover it.

Thanks everybody. You've been so helpful. I totally know where to get it now.

I know I'm "piggybacking" this onto this thread, but in a similar vein (pun intended) what do you guys think about hemo-15. It's amino acids, vitamins and minerals for blood building in horses. Hemo 15 100ml Anyone ever try it?

Top Bottom