Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectable l-carnitine dosage

Yeah I did both. You are right but I had read sub q is the only way to get spot reduction effects. I was pinning the fat around my abdominals. I had great results from pinning a ton of little sub q injections into abominals then I would heading straight to the gym and do cardio on the bike for 45 mins

Yeah I did both. You are right but I had read sub q is the only way to get spot reduction effects. I was pinning the fat around my abdominals. I had great results from pinning a ton of little sub q injections into abominals then I would heading straight to the gym and do cardio on the bike for 45 mins

I will give subq a shot next time to see if I can get spot reduction, however I don't see how spit reduction is possible with the mechanisms in which carnitine works...

The potency will be the same regardless of if it's human grade or vet grade.

You will need a dosage of around 1000mg/day to really notice it's effects. I would take 500mg (2.5mL) before breakfast and 500mg (2.5mL) before your workout everyday. Carnitine shuttles fatty acids into the mitochondria to be used as an energy source so those are the two most optimal times to supplement with it.

Top Bottom