Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectable l-carnitine dosage

dr-gains

hey guys . i got some injectable l-carnitine ( for humans ) it is 55 $ per bottle and its 10ml/200mg/ml and i have been told to take 1 ml/day wich is 200 mgs
ive been reading that you should take arround 1000 mg per day ( from the 100 ml bottles that is for dogs and horses )

what are your opinions on it and how much dosage do you guys use to see results ?

and is the human grade ones ( not sure if i can say the company name ) any differant from the dogs and horses 100 ml ones in term of pottency

10x?

i used a home brew brew l carnitine injection at 400-600mg a dose about e3d and oral carnitine ed, i did get leaner whilst using but i was in a caloric deficit and doing cardio so cant confirm it did anything. i shot IM only, never tried a subq shot, apparently they are painful with carnitine. i would also like to hear some vets opinion on injectable carnitine so il give it a bump for you.

10x for thr input bro
I just got a 100 ml bottle 200mg/ml for dogs and horses
ill be using it with my 20ml human grade one .and ill put in some feedback .

Ill be doing 200 mg from the human grade one and 400 mg from the animals one wich is 600 mg's ed and see how it work for me . Ill post every monday

And yes it hurts like shit never felt annything like that before . When you take the needle out it burns even more and more like when you get a cramp at night and it keeps getting worse :p but 5 mins after its all good

10x for thr input bro
I just got a 100 ml bottle 200mg/ml for dogs and horses
ill be using it with my 20ml human grade one .and ill put in some feedback .

Ill be doing 200 mg from the human grade one and 400 mg from the animals one wich is 600 mg's ed and see how it work for me . Ill post every monday

And yes it hurts like shit never felt annything like that before . When you take the needle out it burns even more and more like when you get a cramp at night and it keeps getting worse :p but 5 mins after its all good

i think vet carnitine should be good to go man, but im interested to see how this works for you, the theory behind carnitine is good but theory and prac are two different matters. are you using it for for topical/spot fat loss?
FYI IM Injection didnt hurt to much, shot my glutes with it and only stung a little, didnt really get cramps or anything so if your not testing it for spot reduction then maybe try it IM :)

i think vet carnitine should be good to go man, but im interested to see how this works for you, the theory behind carnitine is good but theory and prac are two different matters. are you using it for for topical/spot fat loss?
FYI IM Injection didnt hurt to much, shot my glutes with it and only stung a little, didnt really get cramps or anything so if your not testing it for spot reduction then maybe try it IM :)

i am testing it for spot reduction + i am saving my glutes for deca and test cycle after 2 months :D
i didnt get any cramps either man i was talking about the burn since it keeps getting worse like a cramp does . just comparing the escalating pain but my english is not verry good .

annyway yesterday i did at 8 am 200 mg's acethyl lcarnitine (the human grade on ) and it burns alot . then i did at 3 pm and 10 pm 2 200 mg's lcarnitine ( vets) the vet lcarnitine did not burn or hurt at all i dont know if it's fake or if it's the acethyl that hurts with the first one .

i am testing it for spot reduction + i am saving my glutes for deca and test cycle after 2 months :D
i didnt get any cramps either man i was talking about the burn since it keeps getting worse like a cramp does . just comparing the escalating pain but my english is not verry good .

annyway yesterday i did at 8 am 200 mg's acethyl lcarnitine (the human grade on ) and it burns alot . then i did at 3 pm and 10 pm 2 200 mg's lcarnitine ( vets) the vet lcarnitine did not burn or hurt at all i dont know if it's fake or if it's the acethyl that hurts with the first one .

Haha, I don't have the problem with saving injection sites so I wasn't considering that. Let me know how it goes topically, I think my legs looked leaner after shooting but that was probs just a placebo. Where did you get the vet grade stuff?

For my homebrew I used OTC 99.9% pure ALCAR and mixed it in water for injection over a little bit of heat at 500mg/ml and it didn't hurt at all.

also i dosed mine all at once with my largest carb containing meal (usually about 90-120min pre WO) there are a few people who say its only effective with 1-2 IU slin which i dont use so i figure it would be most effective taken this way when insulin was at its highest naturally.

also i dosed mine all at once with my largest carb containing meal (usually about 90-120min pre WO) there are a few people who say its only effective with 1-2 IU slin which i dont use so i figure it would be most effective taken this way when insulin was at its highest naturally.

yes i also read that u need to spike ur insulin when injecting it . i'm trying to take it with my high carb meals .

i will start taking 400 mg's in the morning pre wkout and 400 mg's post workout . since theese are the highest carbs meals i eat .

not sure if i can talk about company names anw mines are 2 10 ml ( meditech carnipure 200mg/ml ) and the other one is VN lcarnitine 100 ml for dogs and horses

Did you just get the the vet grade one from a vet store?
I never had a problem with infection from home brew l carnitine and its pretty cost effective, but then again so is the vet grade stuff. Quick question what is your carnitine suspended/soluted in?

Top Bottom