Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inj vs oral Winstrol

stressman13 said:
Inj do not help with saving liver when using winstrol. It affects the liver the same way, reagrdless of how you ingest it.

I have done many winny cycles, it's my favorite gear!

Injectable is easier on the liver and cholesterol than oral. I did blood work a couple of years ago and it showed a difference, i.e. my liver & LDL/HDL improved when I switched from oral to injectable.
But the injectable will still screw up your LDL/HDL

The spot treatment for me is real because when I start to shoot winny in my shoulders they get round, cut an very defined. I can never get that with oral.

With the injectable I also get a much more of a "jacked" feeling than with oral. The tightness and pumps are all better wth injectable (for me)
No matter how much oral mg/day I do I can't mach up with injectable.

That's my experience with winny

I find I need to take 25-50% more when I take it orally. But I fear getting an abcess or anything that could keep me out of the gym. I am very leary of water based injections because of bacteria that could breed in it. I usually go with multi use large vials when I use it too, so more chance for it. I was so paranoid that when I would shoot it, I would keep it in the fridge, hoping it would prevent any bac from growing, lol. Probably did jack shit, but it gave me a small piece of mind. I know silly. :)

From now on if I run winny, oral only.

C3bodybuilding said:
I find I need to take 25-50% more when I take it orally. But I fear getting an abcess or anything that could keep me out of the gym. I am very leary of water based injections because of bacteria that could breed in it. I usually go with multi use large vials when I use it too, so more chance for it. I was so paranoid that when I would shoot it, I would keep it in the fridge, hoping it would prevent any bac from growing, lol. Probably did jack shit, but it gave me a small piece of mind. I know silly. :)

From now on if I run winny, oral only.

Same here. I was livin large on 50 mg pinned. But when I take a 50 mg tab i feel nothin really I know it's working as I can feel the strength increases, but I dont "feel" that nitrogen retention like I do with the injection. Oh well, nothing's worth an infection IMO. Orally it is.

Top Bottom