Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Infinity labs introduction

coming soon Sir. We will be moving from 250mg to 300mg permanently and keep the price same as 250mg. More for the customers :love: πŸ’•
🐐🐐🐐

Smoothest oils i've ever used, fastest shipping times and great communication

1789200741256.webp
 
Ela my boys! Add another 3 tickets to the PS5 for Uncle Poon :love:

Also Just wanted to let you guys know - He does match the discounts even on the special so I get the 5% discount as another verified Vendor on EVO has $500 for 10 x test e 250

@Infinity Labs without a huff gave me each 10 x test e 250 for $475.. so I bought 4 lots - 3 for me and 1 for a mate.

That'll bring me to 5 tickets as well :D - bloke is unreal with his specials.

But holy shit jump on it - I won't name the other vendor but you can find out who they are on my log as a hint on evo :P
(my log on EF I'm not longer running)

Was asked to post here as well so doubling up. As I posted in the give away post πŸ‘ŒπŸ«‘

Will tag another 3 fellas as well πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

@hasmeksi
@Jardy1
@lorensharp0990

IMG_0198.webp
IMG_0046.webp
 
Always been on a personal crusade to help my diabolical sleep and noticed @Infinity Labs was actually stocking lamborexant..

It had screamed off the shelves quick but the brother still had a sheet left he was able to send my way.

Overnight postage and to find he was extremely generous with some other gifts in the pack as well.

Thanks legend it was a pleasure πŸ™
20260915_224053.webp
 
To EF family who followed and supported @Cytokind log,

This is a difficult post for me to write and I ask everyone to be kind and thoughtful. I received a message from a friend of Cytokind that he Passed away over the weekend. He was our friend, a massive supporter of Infinity and a hard working man as you can see from this log. I have no information regarding anything other than passing so please refrain from asking anything related to that.

Let us dedicate our workouts today to his memory and may He rest in peace ! πŸ’™
 
To EF family who followed and supported @Cytokind log,

This is a difficult post for me to write and I ask everyone to be kind and thoughtful. I received a message from a friend of Cytokind that he Passed away over the weekend. He was our friend, a massive supporter of Infinity and a hard working man as you can see from this log. I have no information regarding anything other than passing so please refrain from asking anything related to that.

Let us dedicate our workouts today to his memory and may He rest in peace ! πŸ’™
Ah nooo,this is sad.Prayers to him and family
 
To EF family who followed and supported @Cytokind log,

This is a difficult post for me to write and I ask everyone to be kind and thoughtful. I received a message from a friend of Cytokind that he Passed away over the weekend. He was our friend, a massive supporter of Infinity and a hard working man as you can see from this log. I have no information regarding anything other than passing so please refrain from asking anything related to that.

Let us dedicate our workouts today to his memory and may He rest in peace ! πŸ’™

Sad news. May @Cytokind rest in peace.
 
To EF family who followed and supported @Cytokind log,

This is a difficult post for me to write and I ask everyone to be kind and thoughtful. I received a message from a friend of Cytokind that he Passed away over the weekend. He was our friend, a massive supporter of Infinity and a hard working man as you can see from this log. I have no information regarding anything other than passing so please refrain from asking anything related to that.

Let us dedicate our workouts today to his memory and may He rest in peace ! πŸ’™
Sad news for the family involved
 
To EF family who followed and supported @Cytokind log,

This is a difficult post for me to write and I ask everyone to be kind and thoughtful. I received a message from a friend of Cytokind that he Passed away over the weekend. He was our friend, a massive supporter of Infinity and a hard working man as you can see from this log. I have no information regarding anything other than passing so please refrain from asking anything related to that.

Let us dedicate our workouts today to his memory and may He rest in peace ! πŸ’™
RIP brother 😞 such a good lad and gentleman
 
Top Bottom