Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

India Direct - Introduction - Reviews

India Direct

New member
Good evening everyone,


I'd like to introduce myself to the Elite fitness forum and community. I'll keep it simple and sweet.


I'll be supplying Indian pharmaceuticals at competitive prices, with good customer service and fast, reliable shipping.


The list may receive a few additions here and there, along with occasional price adjustments, so I'll keep everyone updated as things change.

Looking forward to being part of the community and building good relationships along the way.


CONTACT - Threema only
E5NSWPMS

  • Propranolol 40mg × 10 — $30
  • Telmisartan 80mg × 50 — $80
  • Amlodipine 5mg × 10 — $30
  • HCTZ 12.5mg × 10 — $30
  • Spironolactone 50mg × 10 — $30
  • Cialis 10mg × 50 — $50
  • T3 25mcg × 100 — $110
  • T4 100mcg × 120 — $100
  • Arimidex 1mg × 30 — $90
  • Aromasin 25mg × 30 — $110
  • Cabergoline 0.5mg × 4 — $15
  • Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg (7 pack) — $50


  • Express Post: $20
  • Handling Time: 1–2 business days
  • Estimated Delivery: 2–6 business days
  • Tracking available if your package has not arrived within the estimated timeframe.


BTC, ETH



John Smith


1 Ace Avenue


Avendale NSW 7777


2× Cialis


1× T4


Payment: BTC




All items are in stock and ready to go.
 
I will have a couple loggers good to go on here quite soon, I'm also available on the EF cousin forum Evolutionary forum for further reviews etc. Any questions guys feel free to ask. Looking forward to being here.

please also note there is a current 20% sale to bring in some touchdowns and more reviews, making us one of if not the cheapest supplier of true pharma products ATM.
 
Some product pics
35.webp
32.webp
 

Attachments

  • 32.webp
    32.webp
    105.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 28.webp
    28.webp
    45 KB · Views: 32
Noted brother and thanks for the warm welcome, can you please point me to where stuff like this is being sold for cheaper?
You're welcome. Have a look through all the vendors. I don't want to drop any names but its an observation I've made.

As an example.
  • Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg (7 pack) — $50 - another vendor does it for $34
 
You're welcome. Have a look through all the vendors. I don't want to drop any names but its an observation I've made.

As an example.
  • Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg (7 pack) — $50 - another vendor does it for $34
Noted bro, I did state that some changes would be made, and in this case I will consider some price adjustments, I do believe some of my things are cheaper and some of theirs may be cheaper, my goal though is to be all around cheaper so thanks for pointing this out. I'll have a look through and adjust best I can.
 
Having looked around I'm actually amazed to have learnt that there is some vendors selling this stuff at stupid cheap prices... My goal is to be the one stop pharma shop most competitively priced, so I've decided to make some adjustments everyone will be happy with. new price list effective immediately

Contact
Threema only: E5NSWPMS

Pharmaceuticals — Price List

Propranolol 40mg × 10 $20
Telmisartan 80mg × 50 $60
Amlodipine 5mg × 10 $20
HCTZ 12.5mg × 10 $20
Spironolactone 50mg × 10 $20
Cialis 10mg × 50 $40
T3 25mcg × 100 $80
T4 100mcg × 120 $80
Arimidex 1mg × 30 $55
Aromasin 25mg × 30 $55
Cabergoline 0.5mg × 4 $15
Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg (7 pack) $40
 
Noted bro, I did state that some changes would be made, and in this case I will consider some price adjustments, I do believe some of my things are cheaper and some of theirs may be cheaper, my goal though is to be all around cheaper so thanks for pointing this out. I'll have a look through and adjust best I can.
Yea all good mate was just some constructive criticism and the fact your only doing pharma you need to be very competitive or people will just buy it from other vendors whilst they are getting their oils or peptides.
 
Yea all good mate was just some constructive criticism and the fact your only doing pharma you need to be very competitive or people will just buy it from other vendors whilst they are getting their oils or peptides.
I appreciate it honestly bro, I was pretty shocked at some of the prices some vendors sold at man. How are the prices looking now?
 
I appreciate it honestly bro, I was pretty shocked at some of the prices some vendors sold at man. How are the prices looking now?
looking better bro, You have to think of it as your only a bakery and these guys are a supermarket, people want convenience, people shop with convenience in mind unless the price heaps cheaper for them to warrant using 2 suppliers instead of one.
 
Guys we like to express our interest for about 4 Exclusive loggers. You get the chance for free pharma products supply.

Hit us up boys❤️
Brother, not to be rude, but what do you expect loggers to actually log?

You only have basic ancillary meds, no AAS or Peps.
 
Brother, not to be rude, but what do you expect loggers to actually log?

You only have basic ancillary meds, no AAS or Peps.
I figured bro there's probably hundreds of boys out here paying for everything, they have a chance to get some free shit worth hundreds for just a couple updates a week that takes like 5 min to do so why not.. I do plan on expanding Ur not wrong bro but again it's free pharma stuff which boys can be getting, which they aren't already.
 
I figured bro there's probably hundreds of boys out here paying for everything, they have a chance to get some free shit worth hundreds for just a couple updates a week that takes like 5 min to do so why not.. I do plan on expanding Ur not wrong bro but again it's free pharma stuff which boys can be getting, which they aren't already.
A lot of these medications go hand in hand with aas consumption, if they need the pharma they would buy them from the same person they got the aas from at the same time they got the aas. No one buys test without buying an Ai incase unless they are running a very low dose and they know they don’t aromatase high, no one buys tren without buying caber because of prolactin issues running tren.

We all get your trying to have a crack brother but It just makes no sense what your trying to achieve here.

You’ve gone to the trouble to import pharma, why not import aas? Or even buy some from a local lab before doing your launch?
 
A lot of these medications go hand in hand with aas consumption, if they need the pharma they would buy them from the same person they got the aas from at the same time they got the aas. No one buys test without buying an Ai incase unless they are running a very low dose and they know they don’t aromatase high, no one buys tren without buying caber because of prolactin issues running tren.

We all get your trying to have a crack brother but It just makes no sense what your trying to achieve here.

You’ve gone to the trouble to import pharma, why not import aas? Or even buy some from a local lab before doing your launch?
I get your point bro but again like u said they're purchasing so spending money, and not even logging, some purchase and log..
All they have to do is mention me as their sponsor and give product updates results ect and they're good for free product.

Again I get your point bro.. I had no trouble getting loggers on Evo. I'm trying to here now.
 
I get your point bro but again like u said they're purchasing so spending money, and not even logging, some purchase and log..
All they have to do is mention me as their sponsor and give product updates results ect and they're good for free product.

Again I get your point bro.. I had no trouble getting loggers on Evo. I'm trying to here now.
by the sounds of it you might have better luck getting them to come over here for ya bro.
 
Guys we like to express our interest for about 4 Exclusive loggers. You get the chance for free pharma products supply.

Hit us up boys❤️
Your loggers dont need to be exclusive will make it a little difficult to get exclusive loggers being most on here would have an oil or peptide sponsor
 
Top Bottom