Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing Vertical Leap

My standing vert was about 27 inches when I started lifting seriously in the winter(I had weak legs but good recruitment). Today I did several standing 2 footed jumps onto a 41 inch box. Not sure how much of a gain that is but I sure as hell couldn't have done it before. I'm figuring out how to train better now (thanks to coolcolj and others on this board) and I'm expecting even more and faster gains soon.

you might wanna look back into it AA3 is alot smarter than aa2, adds a new excersise, training splits and reps arnt as high.

If your not much of an athlete naturally or have little leg muscle you need to start with squats and build some sort of base. Then go to the plyo's. When I first started going for the dunk and a strong vertical, I had little to no leg size or strength. I built some decent legs first and then moved to plyo's. Plyo's if done strictly are incredibly demanding on the body and joints. I wouldn't use them to start training a vertical. I believe they are better used to increase a decent vertical that is already there.

Top Bottom