Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing Bench Press/ What Steroid Do I Use........

Dumbell are great el cubano. I have always preferred to alternate every week. Week one - flat bench, week two - dumbells, ect...

It is the same concept, but I see you like do stay on the dumbells a little longer.

Good post
Nautica

best way to get strong...

wks--halo---test susp----fina
1-----30-------100ed------100ed
2-----30-------100ed------100
3-----30-------100ed------100
4-----20-------100ed------100
5-----20-------100ed------100
6---------------100ed------100ed
7---------------100ed------75eod
8---------------100eod----------

make the fina 150mgs if you like then go down...

Shit...you mean I have to lift ? Are you sure I can't just take something that will make me big ? I thought all this time that since my gear had a pic of a bull on it that I would be as strong as a bull..........I guess I need to re think all this stuff.

BPP

:bawling:

i work my chest like this....

ill go 2 months doing flat barbell bench, incline dumbells, some form of shaping exercise and dips or declines... the only thing that really matters here is the flat and incline benches

what i do is prolly what millions do,

2 months doing flat barbells and incline dumbells

2 months doing incline barbells and flat dumbells

switch... next time do it for 3 months.

oh yea and lots of juice :D

I'm not a big fan of anadrol, and don't see very big increased in my leg or pulling strength when on it...for chest pressing movements though it is a different story. All the water retention and bloat seem to turn my whole shoulder girdle into an elastic pressing machine. I lower the weight, and even with a pause the weight feels like it is getting catapulted off my chest. Of course this same attribute of anadrol also makes it hard to do things like pull a shirt over your head or shampoo your hair, but I'll live with that.

Dbells and incline on strength machine or free wieght incline , but i really think benchabol 255 is what gets me over those benching plateus.

Top Bottom