Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In your experiences, do girls pass on the "nice" guys?

People seek to make their lives complicated. This is Doubly so when it comes to relationships.

My sister is always saying she is looking for a nice guy, but deep down she expects conflict and drama in her relationships. When everything is going smoothly I see her stirring up conflict but she doesn't realise she is doing it. She is so convinced that relationships have to be hard work that she makes them hard work.

Women also confuse arrogance with confidence.

Take a really ugly, hairy guy. The more arrogant you make him, the prettier his girlfriend gets.

HansNZ said:
Women also confuse arrogance with confidence.

Take a really ugly, hairy guy. The more arrogant you make him, the prettier his girlfriend gets.

I couldn't agree more, its actually rare to see a good looking couple these days, all I ever see is smoking hot girls with ugly, hairy, fucking fat ass dweebs. And as is mentioned here, the reason is because the guy is an ARROGANT shithead that treats them like shit!!
Its like "WTF"!! Just like sexual mustard siad, "women are fucked". For example, would I, or any guy, date some fat ass bitch because she's confident (or an arrogant quiff)? I don't fucking think so!!! If you weigh more than me, you ain't touchin' my dick...fuck you!" I'd rather pull on it.

I just happen to be a nice guy that falls hard (or at least I did) for every woman I've ever dated, and they all treated me like a piece of fucking shit. The problem is that most women are assholes, and an asshole woman + a nice guy=the guys life being ruined!!!

Fuck girls, like I said in another thread, a quote from Norm....."women, you can't live with em'.......pass the beer nuts"

supernav said:

So to recap:

* Be cool, bit cocky, act like you're hot and know it, don't flash your money but just act like you know you got it if you need it, just give off a good air of confidence. And heck, sometimes when you think she's starting to take you for granted --- start blowing her off sometimes. Or even abruptly end the call saying someone else is on the line. Things like that will tell her "hey, i ain't your doormat woman".

Key is --- be cocky, cool, a bit of a bad boy. And every now and then just SHOCK her with these little things of tenderness. Kinda like surprises. Go watch some 50's greaser movies on how guys used to "woo" women back in theri days with their suave debonaire.

But of course. Don't be a jerk. Have a good personality, but if her time spent with you is spent arguing, it'll never last (and who really wants to be with someone if it's tense and argumentative anyways).

Are we doing this all for the purpose of getting laid or getting a long-term relationship. I think if I was looking for a long term relationship I would lean more to being myself. But for getting laid that sounds like GREAT advise. ;)

Top Bottom