Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Improving sex drive

jackblades

The equipment works fine but I don't have that crazy sex drive I used to have. I'm trying to keep up with a VERY demanding cougar freak who can't get enough. I'm confident that low "T" isn't the issue. Can anyone recommend a supplement to help make my d_ck run my life again?

You could try Proviron. Or Unleashed. Both work lovely for me. I'm about to run BOTH at the same time. See how that works.

Ordered the Unleashed yesterday to keep up with Stiffler's Mom. Ever stack that with ephedrine for workouts? Too much combined or good synergy?

Don't use that anymore. Gets me too wired and irritable. Also, it causes my dick to shrivel. Hate that!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using EliteFitness

Anybody got their lady on a little test cream for her libido? mine is interested but hesitant to try. if yes where is it applied?

Anybody got their lady on a little test cream for her libido? mine is interested but hesitant to try. if yes where is it applied?

no.. anavar 5mg 6-8 weeks..

or estrogen cream..

Pt 141 .5mg on friday afternoon will keep her going all weekend..

remember libido is the desire.. maybe you should lose some weight?? jk..

Top Bottom