Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Impossible To Find Primobolan Depot In Europe!!

Don't try flattering yourself.... There is no such thing as a 300sqm tent/pre-historic building/mud hut/cave/whatever, especially in a dump like Turkey. The only place worth anything was built by The Greeks and is found in CONSTANTINOPLE. (St Sophia)

Now go and put your little red hat on and sell some shish kebab.

img0.gif

A good Turk is a dead Turk!

Welcome to the elite HISTORY AND POLITICS discussion board...

guys come on, can't we leave differences asside for a sec and exchange some constructive opinions?:D

i bought the last available Primo here

well i bought all i could get (with prescript off course),
leaving me with prescripts for 6 boxes that i cannot longer use, unless in september they are back, but i doubt it.

This is my last post to this fanatic ASSHOLE....

First of all there is nothing worth that Greeks built in Istanbul (Constantinopolis is an ancient name for the city that you fools always died for) All the great structures were built either by Romans, Byzantines, and Ottomans. That's some free and true history lesson for you) In case you doubt, check out an independent link for change: http://planetexplorer.online.discovery.com/ref/history/hististanbul.html

If being Dead is good than you guys are not so bad after all, cause you idiots keep dying whenever you try to fuck with us. But the best thing is we don't waste too much ammo, we just say BOOO and you shit your pants and die :D :D :D

primoland!!

to get good primo u have to live in spain and to get good contacts in labs and pharmacies(i get both hehehehe)and i received a lots a week ago and í just to find 1000 amps more
get primo?come to spain...and try to know a good friend:D

Primobolan in the EU.

I wanted to have some Primobolan too, but it is not available at the moment (I live in The Netherlands).
I asked 4 dealers, but they all said that they didn't have it.
Maybe you can buy some in Eastern Europe, but I think it is very hard to find it in the European Union.
Riroo was right!

mrt said:

First of all there is nothing worth that Greeks built in Istanbul (Constantinopolis is an ancient name for the city that you fools always died for) All the great structures were built either by Romans, Byzantines, and Ottomans. That's some free and true history lesson for you) In case you doubt, check out an independent link for change: http://planetexplorer.online.discovery.com/ref/history/hististanbul.html

If being Dead is good than you guys are not so bad after all, cause you idiots keep dying whenever you try to fuck with us. But the best thing is we don't waste too much ammo, we just say BOOO and you shit your pants and die :D :D :D

Who do you think the Byzantines were you uneducated looser. (Byzantines were Greek). Now go back to Bodrum Elementary.

I suggest you go home, put the spit on and start spinning the shish kebabs. That's all you Turks are good for.

A good Turk is a dead Turk.:redhot:

A brief history lesson for a Turk

mrt said:

Who do you think the Byzantines were you uneducated looser. (Byzantines were Greek). Now go back to Bodrum Elementary.

I suggest you go home, put the spit on and start spinning the shish kebabs. That's all you Turks are good for.

A good Turk is a dead Turk.:redhot:

Top Bottom