Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Impact 250?????

They promote it like it's kick ass...the guy at zoe labs pushes it....but he sells it. I posted a simular question a few weeks back with no reply...

so if there are any Impact 250 users out there please reply!

Thanks

impact 250

I purchased this product from zoe labs and I have to admit to me it was worth the money I noticed significant increase in strength and had some of my best lifts while taking it. I dont take it at the moment because i've always been borderline for high blood pressure and after one month on this stuff I had to be put on blood pressure medication. Their are some other threads that have asked the same ? most replys state that it's a good product.
If it was easy anyone could do it !

thanks quietmind....just curious.....did your weight go up at all while you took impact 250? also did you use the recomended dosage or did you follow your own cycle....and what other supps did you use at the time

sorry for all the questions.....just looking to expand my knowledge.

cheese

I noticed a liitle weight gain 2-3 lbs but the strength increase was what caught my attention. I had been taking MEP for about 5 weeks before I started impact as I try not to take new supps until I can identify what the one's I'm taking are caple of hope this helps.
IF IT WAS EASY ANYONE COULD DO IT !

Quietmind,

How much of the strength gains did you keep post-cycle? Also, did you notice any side-effects?

Thanks...Plifter

I have to say since i've been off my strength has decreased i'm 32 yrs old 6'2 and between 190-195 I workout alone so I dont max out on certain exercises. While on impact I was benching 280 curling 140 and doing partial squats with 400lbs since i've been off i've been using MHP by trac and my bench is down 20lbs curls down 15lbs and I currently squat only about 320lbs.
IF IT WAS EASY EVERYONE COULD DO IT !

Top Bottom