Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm wanting to run test and wenstrol and need a little help

imouttie24

Im wanting to run

(Testosterone enanthate 150mg) (Testosterone cypionate 150mg) (Testosterone propionate 100mg)

400 mg/ml 10 mL Sterile Multidose Vial

Along with

Substance: Stanocor (injectable stanozolol) 100mg/ml 10ml vial
Pack: 10ml vial (100mg/ml)

Would that be a good cycle? I just want a little bit more size but be cut up..Im 6"2 1/2 ..218 lbs ..I have a four pack and 17 1/2 inch arms..I work out five days a week for a hour and half on weights if not more and 30 mins or more on abs and I run or swim everytime I work out..plus I work at a gym so I'm always picking up weights and moving around..I would like to know the best dosage to get good results but mainly safer and healther..I also would like to know the best supplements to take while cycling and the best pct cycle..I'm thinking of getting liv-51 cuz it doesn't have milk thisel..which helps with the liver but doesn't stop growth..and as my pct thinking of Clomid.. What do you pros think? Also what's the best prouduct for my joints..I don't have pain just want to keep the problems down.. And anything I'm leaving out please help with..thank you!

Sent from my EVO using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Please post your age and cycle history. And please edit out the brand names. Posting sources is against the rules.

Sorry about that, didn't know..I can't seem to find out how to edit it..won't do it again though..I turned 24 last month..this will be my frist cycle but instead of winstrol I'm thinking of trenbolone enanthate 200mg/ml 10 ml ..I have heard better thing about it then wenstrol....what do you think?

Test only for a first cycle, Winstrol Drys out your joints and is hard on your hairline so you decide on that.

Last edited:
Sorry about that, didn't know..I can't seem to find out how to edit it..won't do it again though..I turned 24 last month..this will be my frist cycle but instead of winstrol I'm thinking of trenbolone enanthate 200mg/ml 10 ml ..I have heard better thing about it then wenstrol....what do you think?

You definitely shouldn't run trenbolone enanthate.. its one of the most powerful harshest AAS out there.. it is best reserved for AAS user who have run a number successful cycles. test e on a 1st run is plenty.. you will see great gains is diet is good..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Ok what's a great cutter I can use then that's safer..gains will be cool but would feather get super cut..diets good..I'm headed in the right direction just want to get there faster..

Top Bottom