Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im using Letrozole and still having GYNO problems

Remy37

i hope you can help me out some with this one. im on cycle right now, just into week 5 of
Deca 400mg/wk
Test-E 500mg/wk
Femara(Letrozole) 2.5mg tabs @ 1/2 pill EOD

and i started using dbol 2 weeks ago at 40mg ED..... now ive been using the letrozole since i began cycle and i started getting gyno in my left nipple about week 2 1/2 or 3 weeks in and now in week 5 the lump behind my nip is starting to get hard and it is getting really noticable to me.
The letrozole im taking is IP femara 2.5mg and when i got them they were loose so the only thing i can think is they were old or something from not bein sealed.

i am gonna get some more from another place. can anyone tell me what i can do to get rid of this? i really thought letrozole would keep this from happening

Well, I certainly am no expert, but this could be prog. related gyno...? If so, look for threads that address nandrolone gyno (tren, NPP, Deca). Sorry I can't help, but hopefully this helps your research...

Sue Me said:
Well, I certainly am no expert, but this could be prog. related gyno...? If so, look for threads that address nandrolone gyno (tren, NPP, Deca). Sorry I can't help, but hopefully this helps your research...

yea i know bout prog. gyno but havent been able to get any caber so i been using 400mg b-6 ED until i can

Remy37 said:
yea i know bout prog. gyno but havent been able to get any caber so i been using 400mg b-6 ED until i can
I would definetely suggest getting some dost.
Why can't you get any?
All the research chems carry it in liquid form but I would suggest going for tabs due to stability issues when suspended in liquid form.
Aurapharm.com sells cabaser, the generic tab form of dostinex.

Mac173 said:
I would definetely suggest getting some dost.
Why can't you get any?
All the research chems carry it in liquid form but I would suggest going for tabs due to stability issues when suspended in liquid form.
Aurapharm.com sells cabaser, the generic tab form of dostinex.

yea i defientely want the tabs. i havent been able to get none cuz i jus started a new job and gotta work 3 weeks before i get my first 2 week check, then i gotta hand that over for bills since its been weeks with no money so i would have to wait another 2 weeks for my next check to order it and by time it gets here i will be getting ready for pct.

i really screwed myself on that one by not getting it when i got everythign else

bump the letro to 1.25 mg ed ... if that doesnt work run 2.5 mg ed for the rest of the cycle, then slowly taper off with pct.

your first problem is that you are using IP. go to agguys and cop some liquid fem and you will be straight. cheap bro.

It's doubtful the cause is prolactin, but who knows? You've got a bad combo -- you're sensitive to gyno, you're taking a lot of d-bol, you're not sure if the letro you have is good, and the deca prog can't be stopped with an anti-e.

Have you considered backing off on the doses?

Other than that, try some Nolva. Normally I hate the stuff but it is more site specific .

Remy37 said:
been taking 1000mg of b6 a day and 1500mg vitex(chasteberry) and it hasnt done shit. if your gyno sensitive b6/vitex wont even touch it. im using 100mg npp eod and by the second shot my nips were puffy and an orgasm was hard to come by. i immediately start my cabasser .5mg every 4th day. my nips are still puffy but the lumps that started are going down and my wang is in perfect working condition. get yourself some cabasser if you think its prog related.

Top Bottom