Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I'm trying out for "So You Think Can Dance" ...

PICK3 said:
working on my techno routine right now
:lmao:

I watched that show for the first time the other night and was NOT IMPRESSED. I was a dancer in college, and most everyone was WAY better than the people that they let through the other night. It was a joke. There were some good ballroom dancers and that was it.
 
heatherrae said:
:lmao:

I watched that show for the first time the other night and was NOT IMPRESSED. I was a dancer in college, and most everyone was WAY better than the people that they let through the other night. It was a joke. There were some good ballroom dancers and that was it.


Did you see that 18 y.o. bitch that was accompanied by her 25 y.o. teacher?

I'd teach her to dance on my pole.
 
FISHTALES said:
The dance routine has to be more than 33 seconds dood

Not sure I could last that long with this bitch.

After she put her hand on my knee it would be over. :)
 
I'll go on that joint if I can bring my cut-out cardboard box and kick the hand spin into a headspin, get up and do a suicide flip & start lockin
 
PICK3 said:
Did you see that 18 y.o. bitch that was accompanied by her 25 y.o. teacher?

I'd teach her to dance on my pole.
She had great extension and some good elements, but she was not phenomenal.
 
Top Bottom