Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm so miserable

Just a note btw, the standard white plastic calipers dont' exclude the water in your skin. My trainer just got a set of $400 highly calibrated calipers that are able to measure around the water content in your skin.

But, again its just a number.

Sassy69 said:
Just a note btw, the standard white plastic calipers dont' exclude the water in your skin. My trainer just got a set of $400 highly calibrated calipers that are able to measure around the water content in your skin.

But, again its just a number.

Ahhh thank gawd someone said it I was thinking, that his numbers were coming up high, because I was holding water, and I know I was cause both times I ate something not so clean a few days before.

The 1st like was 1 week after my show, so I was eating whatever for the week.

And the 2nd time was right after Boston and I went out with the girls and enjoyed dinner I think maybe alittle too much, but it was good.

Thanks Sassy :)

Hun I just want you to get where you are going and not have it make your life miserable. I thought about it today and I expect that even after all my saying how you can expect to blow up post show, post show depression, etc. I'll probably continue to experience it after every show I do in my life and everyone else just needs to experience it once themselves to really appreciate the impact of the dieting, the stress, the pressure, etc. on their body and learn to manage it.

I guess the important thing is that you are speaking up when it become unbearable, but also pushing through the really hard parts of some of this. Some of it is learning from your trainer, some of it is taking that first step towards making your own calls on how to balance your progress & your health in response to that progress.

And the most important thing is that this board continues to offer advice, support and all the luvin a person could need to succeed in any of these crazy endeavors.

You are a source of inspiration and I know you will make it through this. I'd actually suggest you log all this stuff somewhere -- i.e. your diet, at what point you started feeling shitty, etc. So you can correlate the diet, your training, your bodyfat/weight, your moods, any external pressures, etc.

* GROUP HUG * :)

Sassy69 said:
Hun I just want you to get where you are going and not have it make your life miserable. I thought about it today and I expect that even after all my saying how you can expect to blow up post show, post show depression, etc. I'll probably continue to experience it after every show I do in my life and everyone else just needs to experience it once themselves to really appreciate the impact of the dieting, the stress, the pressure, etc. on their body and learn to manage it.

I guess the important thing is that you are speaking up when it become unbearable, but also pushing through the really hard parts of some of this. Some of it is learning from your trainer, some of it is taking that first step towards making your own calls on how to balance your progress & your health in response to that progress.

And the most important thing is that this board continues to offer advice, support and all the luvin a person could need to succeed in any of these crazy endeavors.

dito.gif

Sassy69 said:
You are a source of inspiration and I know you will make it through this. I'd actually suggest you log all this stuff somewhere -- i.e. your diet, at what point you started feeling shitty, etc. So you can correlate the diet, your training, your bodyfat/weight, your moods, any external pressures, etc.

* GROUP HUG * :)

+1.bmp

Miss24k said:
I'm so moody, and tired and I don't want to do anytime. I have no energy and I just want to cry.

I can't take this sh*t.

If your taking a cocktail of supps I say get off them, asap.... really. I got off my fat burning stack and just stuck with some protein and bcaa's and I feel like a new person: more energetic, positive, and the my eyes don't look like death.

Start eating only fresh, organic, and energy supporting foods (I'd say some carbs in the morning are okay). Your improvements will have you shocked.

Top Bottom