Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I'm so glad I've never done yayo...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
G

Gambino

Guest
...some of my supposive "friends" were at my house last night freebasing. I'm notoriously anti-blow and always have been...yet these clowns were busting my balls about not doing it last night. totally giving me the peer pressure you are taught about in DARE. fuckin' losers...a few of them do it regularly, at work, in the morning, whenever. what a waste of health
 
i don't drink yoo-hoo either
 
I love when you call me sweettits, makes me feel all warm inside
 
I had my fun with the white devil. I was once a wekend warrior spelling my name out in coke and snorting it one letter at a time. Then my best friend was doing/dealing a lot of it and someone murdered him in an attempt to rob him. He was shot standing in front of his own mother.

Bino, your a good man for not cheesing. Especially freebasing. Some call it freebasing but they might as well somke crack because its the same thing. I wouldn't call them suppsed "friends" or even associates.
 
I had plenty of fun with my white princess...You'd have to try it to know But hey it's a good look on your part you got the will power to watch other people do it and not try props to you...
 
dannomight said:
I had my fun with the white devil. I was once a wekend warrior spelling my name out in coke and snorting it one letter at a time.

long name or short name?
 
I had a dream last night that I was buying drugs from some dude, it was weird.
 
I've done a few grams of the blow back in school and discovered it's kind of a waste of a drug outside of medical uses. Seriously I don't understand how people could get addicted to it (short high, expensive, ruins a good mirror, constantly have to check you nose after each hit, destroys your nose, biggest impotency-inducing drug, drips, makes you depressed after you come down)...great stuff.
The only decent part about it was it cleared sinuses and numbies were a cool bonus. As you can see the cons far outweight the pros.
 
Gambino said:
...some of my supposive "friends" were at my house last night freebasing. I'm notoriously anti-blow and always have been...yet these clowns were busting my balls about not doing it last night. totally giving me the peer pressure you are taught about in DARE. fuckin' losers...a few of them do it regularly, at work, in the morning, whenever. what a waste of health



get some new friends!! dont let anybody do that shit in your house.
 
theoak01 said:
sure has been,you feeling better or still sick
lmao, i am sick again..2 of the 3 kids just got done with nemonia and i managed to get a lovely cold from the baby....atleast he and i did not end up with nemonia.........been playing a lot of games online popped in here once in a while but figured i would pop back in again......hows the job going?
 
Angel said:
lmao, i am sick again..2 of the 3 kids just got done with nemonia and i managed to get a lovely cold from the baby....atleast he and i did not end up with nemonia.........been playing a lot of games online popped in here once in a while but figured i would pop back in again......hows the job going?


hope ya get better soon,the job sucks right now,its so slow ive been off work for over 2 weeks,got a new one pretty much in the bag i think so i find out next thur if I get it or not
 
theoak01 said:
hope ya get better soon,the job sucks right now,its so slow ive been off work for over 2 weeks,got a new one pretty much in the bag i think so i find out next thur if I get it or not
well hopefully you get the job, money sure is nice......sorry the job sucks
 
Angel said:
well hopefully you get the job, money sure is nice......sorry the job sucks


its pretty much in the bag,he has even discussed salary etc with me,but thanks, cuz yes this siutation has been the suck,especially with me just buyin a car
 
theoak01 said:
its pretty much in the bag,he has even discussed salary etc with me,but thanks, cuz yes this siutation has been the suck,especially with me just buyin a car
ohhh what did ya buy?
 
theoak01 said:
its to hard to keep asa rec thing to evern bother unless your real ballsy and want to chance addiction or dont care enough
fuck that
I've been doing coke for 20 years and I ain't hooked
 
4everhung said:
fuck that
I've been doing coke for 20 years and I ain't hooked


i do it recreationally also,but so many people get into it think it will just be a rec thing and lose control,that why id never reccomend anyone try it
 
theoak01 said:
i do it recreationally also,but so many people get into it think it will just be a rec thing and lose control,that why id never reccomend anyone try it
that's a joke
can't remember if it was richard pryor or george carlin gets the credit
 
Angel said:
i dont think i could ever do it


please dont ever,ive saw many friends fuck themselves up bad on it,i dont have an addictive personality and do it maybe 3 times a yr so i never have an issue
 
theoak01 said:
please dont ever,ive saw many friends fuck themselves up bad on it,i dont have an addictive personality and do it maybe 3 times a yr so i never have an issue
i have never done any of that shit....guess i left that type of shit up to my brothers....i was never into that even with peer pressure.......
 
Angel said:
i have never done any of that shit....guess i left that type of shit up to my brothers....i was never into that even with peer pressure.......

good to hear,now get drinking some boones farm to make you feel better
 
I have those friends. Most are people who graduated from college recently and have enaugh to upgrade from weed to coke
 
Top Bottom