Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm on a big cycle and want big lat gains...

mike peters said:
I need wider lats, I can't get a pump in them on back workouts and they're not growing like the rest of my body. My typical back day includes:

4 sets lat pulldowns ranging 10-12 reps
4 sets barbell rows or db rows 6-10 reps
4 sets close grip seated rows 6-12 reps
4 sets deadlifts 6-8 reps

I'm on a heavy cycle now and want to get good back gains. I'd appreciate you help.

That's too many sets in general. Also If you are doing bent rows and seated rows hard enough then deadlifting at the end of the workout isnt going to be very productive.
I would deadlift one week and then do bent rows the next. Also if you like deads and want to emphasize the upper back involvement try some rack deadlifts with the pins slightly below and/or at the knees. That will take the hams out the movement and you can even squeeze the lats together.

one thing i think you should try is switching it up. don't do the same workout everytime. your body will get used to it and you won't grow. i have had great success with changing my workout. it really helps.

bro you need some pullups in there. also some heavy dumbell rows (one knee on bench). make sure to use proper form.

PRE EXHAUST YOUR LATS

THIS HAS WORKED GREAT FOR ME, I DID REVERSE GRIP CABLE ROWS TO EXHAUST THEM. GOOD LUCK

Top Bottom