Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I'm in one hell of a

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
Good mood!


soak it all up... Post and I'll say something nice about you :qt:
 
I can always use some kind words.




But I'll be watching this thread closely for TOS violations.
 
gonelifting said:
I can always use some kind words.




But I'll be watching this thread closely for TOS violations.


You have beautiful kids ;)
 
KillahBee said:
Stop using the same fucking template to make threads!!!!!!!!


FUCK!!!!!!!!


TOILET!!!!!


You sent me the templets Bitch

You see... you made me curse. :chomp:
 
Lady Viking said:
Hey darling :wavey:


Hey purty lady! How's the wee one? Getting any... um ... rest latey? tee hee!

Kind caring and always has something nice to say to someone. We need more of you around this place :kiss:
 
Sing, Muse, the wrath of Achilles the son of Peleus,
the destructive wrath, that brought a thousand griefs upon the Achaeans,
 
SoKlueles said:


hell yea

I'm all up in that ;)

Ok Ok ... Theres a solid place for you in heaven for putting up with that Rodent. Jesus told me so :verygood:

Im so not good a this being nice stuff... I may have to lock this thread due to TOS
 
gonelifting said:
I can always use some kind words.




But I'll be watching this thread closely for TOS violations.
That's highly commendable. I'm glad you're a mod, you make me feel safer being here.
 
blut wump said:
That's highly commendable. I'm glad you're a mod, you make me feel safer being here.


I love your pooch!
 
Raina said:
Glad to hear it! That's a good way to start off your week. :rose:

you have the most beautiful eyes I think i've ever seen.. seriously :heart:



Had a very good weekend.. got away from the house, got out to eat, dance and movie. I needed that so bad!
 
nycgirl said:
Darlin, Good Morning. Hope all is well. :rose:

I hope the good mood lasts for awhile. You deserve it. :qt:


Good Morning sugar :rose:

I sure hope so too.. ;)

I have to say that you are one of the most amazing, caring, understanding person I have ever met. I can talk to you about anything and you give me sound solid advice... Honest advice. Like it or not, you tell me your honest opinion. I respect that so much. I'm blessed to have you cross my path, and thankfull that you've remained in my life.

:rose:
 
mightymouse69 said:
Do me, me me! Happy Monday.


brb


:evil:


hee hee..


Well, lemme see! I've spoke to you a few times and what I got is that you are a very caring person that would lend a hand or a shoulder to help anyone.
 
Erzulie said:
brb


:evil:


hee hee..


Well, lemme see! I've spoke to you a few times and what I got is that you are a very caring person that would lend a hand or a shoulder to help anyone.

That is kind, I would also make a fine F@^% buddy.
 
KillahBee said:
Stop using the same fucking template to make threads!!!!!!!!


FUCK!!!!!!!!


TOILET!!!!!

Yeah no kidding.
Plus this stupid template doesn't work anymore due to the Platinum Preview feature that was added.

She's obviously blonde naturally.
 
slat1 said:
Refer to my post. She is probably in her office wearing down the batteried! :chomp:


can you imagine walking by her office and hearing the buzzing of it. you would just have to stop and listen. i would... :qt:
 
ok

you fucktards ruined my mood :finger:
 
Erzulie said:
ok

you fucktards ruined my mood :finger:


i was speaking hypothetical. unless.......

sorry for killing your buzz. i promise i wont make anymore rude comments anymore.


so what movie did ya see? id ask what you had to eat but im guessing sushi
 
bigmann245 said:
i was speaking hypothetical. unless.......

sorry for killing your buzz. i promise i wont make anymore rude comments anymore.


so what movie did ya see? id ask what you had to eat but im guessing sushi


Not you hun

the other fucktards ... LOL
Went to watch Hostel, and actually had Mexican food this time.. but sushi would have been so much better :p
 
Erzulie said:
Not you hun

the other fucktards ... LOL
Went to watch Hostel, and actually had Mexican food this time.. but sushi would have been so much better :p


thats funny. i had steak quesadillas and nacho's last night at work. i also took my son to the circus and we had a blast. but dangit, why is it so darn expensive? i mean $7 for a lemonade with so much ice in it its gone in one sip.
 
bigmann245 said:
thats funny. i had steak quesadillas and nacho's last night at work. i also took my son to the circus and we had a blast. but dangit, why is it so darn expensive? i mean $7 for a lemonade with so much ice in it its gone in one sip.


lol

I always tell them light ice, and then I get the look :rolleyes: lol
 
Erzulie said:
Not you hun

the other fucktards ... LOL
Went to watch Hostel, and actually had Mexican food this time.. but sushi would have been so much better :p

Whatever. Sounds to me like that entire post was aimed at Bigman.

Run Bigman run.
 
alien amp pharm said:
Whatever. Sounds to me like that entire post was aimed at Bigman.

Run Bigman run.


Go blow up the real dolls ass... stfu you! :evil:
 
I just ate french onion soup and a double bacon cheeseburger at Applebee's for lunch...my breakfast was a 60 gram protein shake with fiber and water...Im all over the board today with my feedings..........Hows your cute butt doing babe ?
 
Tryn2 said:
I just ate french onion soup and a double bacon cheeseburger at Applebee's for lunch...my breakfast was a 60 gram protein shake with fiber and water...Im all over the board today with my feedings..........Hows your cute butt doing babe ?


my gosh I'm hungry now.. LOL

Doing just peachy sweets.. and you?
 
Lestat said:
Frisky in a good mood? hell yeah! a rare treat these days

:lmao:

I'm always in a good mood.. You guys need to figure me out ;)
 
Just great....but Im stuffed....I over ate.....its raining here alos which sucks and Im still groggy from the dose and a half of liquid tylenol PM I used to seduce me to sleep lastnight...............Ive been on a French Onion kick for awhile, theres was OK.....I need to eat less....Im supposed to be losing weight Lol
 
Tryn2 said:
Just great....but Im stuffed....I over ate.....its raining here alos which sucks and Im still groggy from the dose and a half of liquid tylenol PM I used to seduce me to sleep lastnight...............Ive been on a French Onion kick for awhile, theres was OK.....I need to eat less....Im supposed to be losing weight Lol


Im a fugging pig right now :worried: I keep putting off the precomp- diet week after week. LOL
 
Im trying to use will power as an appetite suppressent. Doesnt seem to work...Lol
But in all seriousness Im not sure what Im going to do. I wish I could just take something that made me not hungry at all, period. Then I could just eat what I had to in little quantities to get by....Like a the anpb diet by Mr. x which I tried last year but only made it a week....Im week I need some motivation Lol........
 
Tryn2 said:
"A good mood like hey check out these new pics of me...not work safe..."


no, not that kinda mood

LOL
 
Give me a compliment like "I have a bigger cock than anyone in my apt". My roommate is female but the dog might have me beat...I've never checked and I don't intend to start now.
 
Dial_tone said:
Give me a compliment like "I have a bigger cock than anyone in my apt". My roommate is female but the dog might have me beat...I've never checked and I don't intend to start now.


You have a bigger cock than anyone in your apartment complex... How do I know?

well, lestat is all up in that shit and seems he's taking a survey and you came out by at least and 1" on all those fuggers. ;)

The dog? Well, :worried: Maybe you're roomate would check that out for you?


heehee


Really, DT.. You are one hell of a guy, I've always gotten along great with you. I love your wit and your humor. and you have a HOT girlfriend, so you are A OK with me :kiss:
 
I just meant my apartment, not the entire complex. :)
 
StickFigure said:
PISS OFF!!!

:finger:


Do you realize I could do more harm than good for you?

don't fuck with me cause i can be the biggest bitch you've ever met in a snap of a finger.. You honestly don't want that. Granted, I love my cuz and all but I'll do it just to fuck with you and never look back.

Now, really... you wanna fuck with me? Sit down for at least two minutes with out your peepee in your hand and think with the right head and then get back with me.

M'kay
 
Erzulie said:
Do you realize I could do more harm than good for you?

don't fuck with me cause i can be the biggest bitch you've ever met in a snap of a finger.. You honestly don't want that. Granted, I love my cuz and all but I'll do it just to fuck with you and never look back.

Now, really... you wanna fuck with me? Sit down for at least two minutes with out your peepee in your hand and think with the right head and then get back with me.

M'kay


pwned
 
bigmann245 said:
what comp are you entering btw? with my flexible schedule i might like to go.


I have the dates on my fridge at home..lol

I know that theres Vegas in June, and then Shreveport in June and Mr. Louisaina, In Lafayette In July. no exact dates though

Ill forward all that to you..

would love to have ya here!

Warning though, I'm a fucking prune after comps, I tried to go out and party with scotts and chef and a few gym friends after my july comp .. well lets just say, after the one drink and the cheesecake and lobster i had I was nodding out at the resturant.. :lmao:
 
Erzulie said:
Do you realize I could do more harm than good for you?

don't fuck with me cause i can be the biggest bitch you've ever met in a snap of a finger.. You honestly don't want that. Granted, I love my cuz and all but I'll do it just to fuck with you and never look back.

Now, really... you wanna fuck with me? Sit down for at least two minutes with out your peepee in your hand and think with the right head and then get back with me.

M'kay

What happened to your "One hell of a mood"??? You gonna let some punk like me ruin that for you that easily?? I thought you were stronger than that. :rolleyes:
 
StickFigure said:
What happened to your "One hell of a mood"??? You gonna let some punk like me ruin that for you that easily?? I thought you were stronger than that. :rolleyes:


go back a few posts.... some other fucktards messed up my good mood.. Its now time for round 2 ;)
 
Stick, you are happy. I'm happy for you. Don't bring any personal drama here today. Its bad enough there are people willing to lie to create drama on this board.

We don't need the board becoming another Jerry Springer episode. My lord, I came to work and saw that KB created a thought provoking thread. Even Curling's thread was good and non-controversial.

Can we please keep the peace today?
 
nycgirl said:
Stick, you are happy. I'm happy for you. Don't bring any personal drama here today. Its bad enough there are people willing to lie to create drama on this board.

We don't need the board becoming another Jerry Springer episode. My lord, I came to work and saw that KB created a thought provoking thread. Even Curling's thread was good and non-controversial.

Can we please keep the peace today?

:rose:
 
nycgirl said:
Stick, you are happy. I'm happy for you. Don't bring any personal drama here today. Its bad enough there are people willing to lie to create drama on this board.

We don't need the board becoming another Jerry Springer episode. My lord, I came to work and saw that KB created a thought provoking thread. Even Curling's thread was good and non-controversial.

Can we please keep the peace today?


People around here don't even know what peace is anymore.
 
lol

let me muster up the strength to be nice again ;)
 
Top Bottom