patsfan1379
New member
Block party in Hartford.
I'm going to make a conscious attempt to try and get a drunk chick to blow me.

I'm going to make a conscious attempt to try and get a drunk chick to blow me.
wow.....jackangel said:and if that doesn't work, just find the nearest dude
bluepeter said:lestat's in town?
Gambino said:block party in hartford = lots of fried chicken and orange pop
jackangel said:and if that doesn't work, just find the nearest dude
patsfan1379 said:That's the best you could do?
Why don't you use one of your cut & paste insults. I like those better. You know, the whole anal encrusted emu bullshit...
Go watch Strange Brew or something.
holy crap wtf is that???HumorMe said:
patsfan1379 said:That's the best you could do?
Why don't you use one of your cut & paste insults. I like those better. You know, the whole anal encrusted emu bullshit...
Go watch Strange Brew or something.
wow........never seen nothing like it before.....lol......wonder if it is the same thingHumorMe said:
don't be geighbluepeter said:lestat's in town?
Lestat said:don't be geigh
HumorMe said:
patsfan1379 said:I'm going to make a conscious attempt to try and get a drunk chick to blow me.
patsfan1379 said:Block party in Hartford.
I'm going to make a conscious attempt to try and get a drunk chick to blow me.
![]()

bluepeter said:Stop soliciting me into your phallic envy club.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














