Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Getting Skinny...

Screwball

I weighed in at 289 lbs. for the last 3 days. Weighed at the end of the day before working out and in training clothes. At my heaviest I weighed 303 lbs. which was 3-4 weeks ago. If I lose much, more weight then I'm going down to the 275's. I attribute the lose of weight to the Summer heat (mid to upper 90's), loss of appetite and only eating 3-4 times a day. No loss of strength or energy to date and I feel like I have a little more endurance. Flexibility seems to be a bit better too. I don't "huff & puff" after a heavy set like I did when I was heavier. It's amazing how 10-12 lbs. of fat and water weight can tax the body. Eventually, my goal is to weigh 300+ without the negative side affects that can occur with carrying excess weight on the body. I have a lot of work to do. My GPP needs work.

You had better not get too skinny, or I will break your frail ass Sunday. I am dreadfully sorry to hear about your narrow little 290 lb ass. I am starving down to the 220's right now, and I am not terribly happy about the whole thing.

They just opened a Krispy Kreme in Tulsa and I have not had a single one yet. I am fat, and yet I cannot eat doughnuts, there is something fundamentally wrong with that.

See ya Sunday.

B.

Benchmonster: Ummmm, Krispy Kreme! They have several Krispy Kreme's in the OKC area. I never miss an opportunity. I'll be at the Dungeon on Sunday and I'm bringing my skinny ass with me! Watch out! :D

Arioch: Yes, my coeffeicient is getting better but I am still weak for my size. There are 198's out there that total more than I do. Oh well, I'll keep hitting it hard and see what happens.

Last edited:
Yeah, well consider where my bench ranks then get back to me. I have been out-benched by a guy weighing 148. Sigh.

you said something about coming up Saturday. I thought we were getting together Sunday? Am I off? If so, we had better get a hold of bigokie, cause I am pretty sure he was thinking Sunday (as usual) at 11:00.

I could be off, that is entirely possible, I just thought we were getting together Sunday at the usual time and place.

E-mail me, and we will get on the same page.

B.

Top Bottom