Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm considering a 90 transformation...

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
Its near summer and stability has hopefully landed on my door steps. Its time to kick it up and get motivated for a possible competition next summer. I will hire a trainer this time so i can focus more on training and jist have someone tell me what to do and eat... I know i can go at it alone but don't want that stress.

So im seeking out a new gym this next week and gonna get it started! I will try to be consistant with posting a log and one before and a
90 day after ;).

Nice! Best of luck to you. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask, we are all here to help! :)

Good luck chic! Hope you keep us posted , if we can help we will!! : )

Thank you gals! Comp in 05 kicked my butt but I didn't have a trainer or anything at all... I went at it alone with the help of some great friends on EF ;-) this go round I think I need to invest in someone to take over.

I'm going at it this time in a whole different way.. I'm trying some new protein and vitamins, all natural, I am gonna be gym hunting all week to see where I'll be best suited to make a commitment... working out of my town puts me in a hump... But the planning is going to play a huge role on my success and I'm a creature of habit, so once i get into a rythem ill be good to go... ;-)

Do it. Worst thing that happens is you decide you don't want to compete and you just look awesome.

Thanks Needto ;)

Slat... Yep! I needa be bikini ready soon... When i get my bimmer i promised my director id take
A pic on it in a bikini! Lol!

Still sorting out all the training and particulars but been working 12-13 hour days at my day job... Then working my part time distribution job with that... Hoping to lose the day job soon ;-)

Of course Needto ;-). Getting the tan started and have the diet planning almost on target... After this Mardi Gras madness her in Louisiana It'll be on...

Top Bottom