Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I'm burping up this tuna & rice i ate

mmmmm

sounds yummy
 
Smurfy said:
yeah it is. can i breathe on you?

Gosh that would melt me...


:p
 
i just ate some of those hostess choc donuts from the vending machine and the choc frostign was all melted and now theres choc all over the keys on this keyboard.
 
Smurfy said:
i just ate some of those hostess choc donuts from the vending machine and the choc frostign was all melted and now theres choc all over the keys on this keyboard.

Lick the keyboard... thats good chocolate going to waste
 
Frisky said:
Lick the keyboard... thats good chocolate going to waste
so thats how it works ehh?

remind me to pour melted chocolate on my genitals if im ever in the same room as you
 
now to put to the test how much lumberg really loves you....

come here honey, let me give you a kiss
 
here's why you shouldnt:

if you deny her she'll want it more next time, you win.
and then you wont have to kiss tuna stank breath, you win.

see Sublime, you got some things to learn.
 
UA_Iron said:
here's why you shouldnt:

if you deny her she'll want it more next time, you win.
and then you wont have to kiss tuna stank breath, you win.

see Sublime, you got some things to learn.
lolol i made a response but it was too gruesome (about throwing them in basements) so i guess it got deleted
 
lumberg could care less what kind of breath I have. he wants to kiss me regardless. he doesnt even care if I take a shower or shave my legs. for the rest of my life. it's kinda tempting
 
Smurfy said:
lumberg could care less what kind of breath I have. he wants to kiss me regardless. he doesnt even care if I take a shower or shave my legs. for the rest of my life. it's kinda tempting

absolutely true.
 
Smurfy said:
lumberg could care less what kind of breath I have. he wants to kiss me regardless. he doesnt even care if I take a shower or shave my legs. for the rest of my life. it's kinda tempting
true love
 
Top Bottom