Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im back:)

Way to go!

Well, that sucks about the winner, but you hit a personal best, right? And that's the part that counts the most.

Wyst

gurl...u rock!...

hang tough...u did 3 shows this yr...wow...that's awesome...and didn't u place 2nd in last show before this one?? that's top 3 in the last two shows...maybe all 3...i haven't been here that long...don't know how you did in your first one...plus going to school at the same time...

not too many have that kinda focus...male or female...so give yourself a huge pat on the back!

plus u hit a personal best...

they'll figure out the judging...plus a lot of the politics is simply being around a while....

so...smile!

Congratulations on your condition and performance! Please post some pics. The last ones were SO awesome. Don't worry to much about the placing for that one show. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll rack up many wins in the long run.

Thanks everyone:) Ive been so busy the past few days..already got a few midterms and paper due!!! I feel better...havent done any training at all...Ive kept diet pretty clean since sunday except for a muffin! Im gonna get pizza sometime this week....I look better this time after my show then last....I was way out of control last time..I learned from my mistakes. I still got abs:)

Sheez ripped- I won my figure show in april, 1st in my class in bb in june, and 2nd in this show...I am pleased, pretty good for my first year. I tend to be rather hard on myself..very competitve and I hate to lose! Ill be back next year..better. Thanks for all your support from everyone! I appreciate it....Id be lost without ya!!!!;)

KBgrl said:
NEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats my girl!!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!! so glad ur back baby...and with good news too!! AWESOME!! well... if u ask me... and who am i u ask?... someone who has very little knowledge about BB comps... BUTTTTTTTT i will say you should have gotten first!! thats just my 2 cents damn it!!!!!!!! ;) welcome home:)

now wait just a min. here..... oh nooooooooooo..... i didnt mean 1st... i meant the bad ass that wins the comp. !!! ooooppppsss. ;)

Top Bottom