Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Back! 225 for 10 reps!

Fast Twitch Fiber

I just had my best workout since my rotator cuff surgery last April. I flat benched 225 for 10. That should put my max around 285. I was hitting 315-335 natural before the injury (I hit 405 once while juiced). I've also gained a few pounds going from 175 to 183. I felt like crap coming back from the injury and having to start out benching 65 pounds but it's all good now. I've got a long way to get back to where I was but at least I feel like a lifter again.

grats man when i first pushed 2 plates it felt so good.. although it was only 1 rep

once again awesome job

Congrats bro. I remember after I dislocated my right shoulder once and fucked something up in the left while doing a 5 reop with a shit spotter. I couldn't even do a push up for 3 months or so. My first time back I was using the Hammer Strength with 25 lbs on each side and struggling. Inclining the 110's for 10 now. Never had a good bench :( Beats the hell outta 50 lbs though :)

Thats awesome, there is no greater feeling than starting to feel like your 'old self' after a down period.

congrats man, thats great news for your shoulder. The most depressed I have ever been was when I had a shoulder injury and couldnt do *anything* normal. Enjoy it and try to play safe.

that's awesome man. I also had an RC injury and it messed with me for a loong time. good to see you putting in the time and work to rehab correctly.

Top Bottom