Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a virgin.

This is where I have issues with religion. So what does this mean exactly. My
Granddad who was a baptist preacher would say that "bastards" can't enter the kingdom of heaven.

To me that's a load of crap. Why should the son be condemned for the sins of the father?

It is a load of crap.

Every person is judged according to their own actions.

Just because someone is born fatherless doesn't mean they are condemned.

What I was getting at is that children should be raised in a two parent home that raises their children to have faith in God and live according to His commandments. Obviously, it isn't always the case and there are many circumstances that arise to cause single parent homes. Parents do the best they can, hopefully, but it's been well proven that two-parent heterosexual homes are the best environment for raising a child regardless of religious affiliation.

Likewise, saying an infant that dies without baptism goes to hell is completely wrong, a child born out of wedlock is not condemned. How unjust and merciless God would be to do that, and He is not.

God is pretty hardcore and merciless bro, no confession and second chances stuff. Just look at the devil. Poor dude has never done anything bad to me and seems chill. Guy got banished from his awesome home and never to see or hangout with his friends again and will forever live in a hot, awful climate with terrible and sick peeps for company. And on top of that God says to blame all the bad shit on him and it sucks to be hated by strangers all over the world.

Juicing in mexico is fine. You have to obey the laws of the bible and the laws of your land. So to the stuff you posted above its all not okay.

ask your pastor/priest about this and see what he/she says.
induglence in mind altering/body altering substances is not gonna be embraced

I actually don't go to church. I HATE modern day church.

Luci just needs some kindness in his life and a second chance from God. It seems like a good idea for churches and mosques to spend most of their time praying for the devil?

If God hears enough people praying for his mercy, then maybe he will decide Lucy has suffered enough and deserves a second chance. This will solve all our humanly problems and the sin levels would go way down. win-win! Im sure God can find someone else to run hell.

So you have cancer and you go through chemo treatment . Basically almost killing the host going through treatment . Are u sining?

So you have cancer and you go through chemo treatment . Basically almost killing the host going through treatment . Are u sining?

no as u are helping them having a better quality of life.
e.g drinking alcohol is a sin, unless uts f medical purposes.
but u can't get smashed or anything off it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

a bit different than using a substance for no other reason than vanity don't you think?
ask a priest about what he thinks, pretty sure he is going to agree with me about this.

The bible says to treat your body as a temple and is against pride/vanity. joosing isn't healthy and in most cases is being done for vanity, or a competitive edge which would be cheating, also a sin. Steroids anywhere is a sin, not just where it's illegal.

Top Bottom