Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a dumb ass.

Lupercal CATS

Ok so I'm fairly sure this isn't a huge deal. I just did my 2nd shot and I was so excited because this time I wasn't shaking, I got the test out alot quicker and I didn't hut a nerve. In my excitement I forgot to aspirate. I've read that if it goes into a vein it can be a HUGE problem, but I've also heard if it goes into a vain that it's not really a big deal. Just wanted some clarification.

It would be noticed in the first 15 seconds. You'd get light headed and not feel well for several minutes. It's VERY hard to do. So don't worry about it.

Lupercal CATS said:
Ok so I'm fairly sure this isn't a huge deal. I just did my 2nd shot and I was so excited because this time I wasn't shaking, I got the test out alot quicker and I didn't hut a nerve. In my excitement I forgot to aspirate. I've read that if it goes into a vein it can be a HUGE problem, but I've also heard if it goes into a vain that it's not really a big deal. Just wanted some clarification.

Be careful... I heard this increases your chance of dying over the next 70 years.

Ulter said:
It would be noticed in the first 15 seconds. You'd get light headed and not feel well for several minutes. It's VERY hard to do. So don't worry about it.
Correct on all parts.

DarkSide

if your well enough to right this thread your fine bro....trust me you'll be ok just remember to always clean and disenfect your injection site and top of the vial and aspirate and you'll be cool...gets easier the more you do it till it becomes second nature.

Ya I did the alcohol swabs. This injection was great. I literally don't feel anything. Last time after about 15 minutes I could feel a dull pain.

Dude, I hit a vein this morning for the first time. Either that or it was trn cough. Dude withinh 10 seconds I felt light headed, my eyes teared up, I got really sweaty, and I couldn't stop coughing. Sucked!!! First time this ever happened to me and I've been in the game for three years. :p

Top Bottom