Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iggy is still my fav EF putz

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
if not for the mistakes.. u wouldnt be iggy! rock on:garza:

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.
Al Franken

An error is the more dangerous in proportion to the degree of truth which it contains.
Henri-Fréderic Amiel

No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back.
Turkish Proverb

We must not say every mistake is a foolish one.
Cicero

An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
Niels Bohr

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
John C. Maxwell

Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on?
Peter McWilliams

Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes.
Confucius

If I had my life to live over... I'd dare to make more mistakes next time.
Nadine Stair

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.
Oscar Wilde

Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else's can shorten it.
Cullen Hightower

We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made.
Dan Quayle

No one who cannot rejoice in the discovery of his own mistakes deserves to be called a scholar.
Donald Foster

Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't accept your imperfections, that's their fault.
Dr. David M. Burns

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
Elbert Hubbard

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Franklin P. Jones

It's always helpful to learn from your mistakes because then your mistakes seem worthwhile.
Garry Marshall

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw

While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.
Henry C. Link

She had an unequalled gift... of squeezing big mistakes into small opportunities.
Henry James

When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.
Hugh White

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down.
Mary Pickford

Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes.
Oscar Wilde

Every great mistake has a halfway moment, a split second when it can be recalled and perhaps remedied.
Pearl Buck

A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing another mistake.
Confucius

Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.
Sophia Loren

I have learned throughout my life as a composer chiefly through my mistakes and pursuits of false assumptions, not by my exposure to founts of wisdom and knowledge.
Igor Stravinsky

Experience teaches slowly and at the cost of mistakes.
James A. Froude

Every great mistake has a halfway moment, a split second when it can be recalled and perhaps remedied.
Pearl S. Buck

To avoid situations in which you might make mistakes may be the biggest mistake of all.
Peter McWilliams

More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them.
Harold J. Smith

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
Mark Twain

Mistakes are the usual bridge between inexperience and wisdom.
Phyllis Therous

Wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise men shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise.
Cato the Elder

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
Scott Adams

Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
James Joyce

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
Mahatma Gandhi

women really take these threads serious.. i need to stop

^^^^
Got another quote for ya cane
Your Crisis can be your thesis.
I like Iggy. I think he's a loyal friend IRL.

Top Bottom