Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 Users Post your results

The next time I use it will be a lower dose for a longer period of time. I believe I was done in a little under 4 weeks.

Mr.X said:
If you useds 2MLs of BC:

2ml BC = 1mg (1000mcg) IGF
2mls = 200 IUs
1000mcg/200IUs = 5mcg/IU

If you wanted to run 50mcg (5mcg/IU x 10), you'd run 10IUs as you said :)

I suggest SUB-Q inj w/ a slin pin; however, I have done IM before.

Mr.X

Is that a once in the morning dose on empty stomach like GH? or split dose, Does splitting the dosage twice a day work better?

I am looking at running 40mcg ED Recptor Grade from AG with the following that I am on now:--->

Currrently running:
2 IU Serotism HGH ED upon waking on empty stomach
30 mg Var ED upon waking on empty stomach
25mcg T3 ED upon waking on empty stomach

30 mg Var ED 12 hours later
1200 mg EQ EW

Last edited:
baby DBOL said:
Is that a once in the morning dose on empty stomach like GH? or split dose, Does splitting the dosage twice a day work better?

I am looking at running 40mcg ED Recptor Grade from AG with the following that I am on now:--->

Split dosages work better - I do AM/PM split, so if I'm doing 60mcg ED, that's 30 AM and 30PM

Mr.X

I ran it 3 times - each time with media grade. From what I understood the difference between media and receptor was small enough it didn't justify the extra expense.
The first time I ran it while off (60mcg in body part worked that day) (well I guess I was not realy off then- but no AAS just 4iu of GH). I kept everything I gained and added about 5 pounds.
The other 2 times I ran while on at 80mcg. Worth ever dime!!!!
As far as reconst. I was told to use BA only so I add 2cc of BA to 1mg IGF. Once I ahd it in the pin I would mix it with Bac water.
Someone claims they have an orally active form which should be interesting.

Top Bottom