Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 LR3 Experiences???

Whether or not it does the protocol works very well. Besides i'm not at all sure u are right about that. I'v used Igf and Mgf this way and my lagging parts have improved but I can never be absolutely certain that it is the peptides can I? I think that with Igf1Lr3 u are to some extent right since the main effect will be systemic due to its long active life in the body but with MGF (not talking about peg here) the active life is too short for systemic effects. There is a very real possibility of local effects there.

Long half life? IGF-1 LR-3? Compared to plain IGF yes completely. I think there is something to localized growth but, I have nothing to back it up, so who the heck really knows...

Long half life? IGF-1 LR-3? Compared to plain IGF yes completely. I think there is something to localized growth but, I have nothing to back it up, so who the heck really knows...

Which sorta was my point actually :D I THINK i've experienced localized growth but I can never be sure and have no science to back my claim.

Post them up. This will be my first dabble with any peptides. I'd like to read some results.

Planning 80mcg split three times per week post cycle then leading up to my next cycle.

I noticed some lean muscle gains and some extreme pumps in the gym.
I did go hypo the entire time I was on it if I didnt eat every 2 hours.

Yes that is the biggest thing to remember take carbs right after injection, or you will wish you had.

well, IGF-1 in theory is essentially supposed to increase the number of muscle satellite cells in conjunction with HGH. Localized growth is not true. It's pretty hard to quantify if the increase in muscle cells actually occurs from IGF-1 use as stated, since the benefit won't be seen till much later.

As far as immediate results of IGF-1... The biggest things I noticed were a good pump and definitely muscle fullness. I believe it helped me drop some B/F also without really any alteration to diet. Not to the extent of HGH

Can't you experiment with 40-80mcg PWO without running the risk of desensitization if taking the advocated 30 day break after 30 consecutive days on? Also, I am confused as to what theory is being cited when the discussion of desensitization is brought up, isn't there any method to allow consistent dosing of LR3?

Top Bottom