Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 LR3 Experiences???

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
Post them up. This will be my first dabble with any peptides. I'd like to read some results.

Planning 80mcg split three times per week post cycle then leading up to my next cycle.

nice :D

what dose and ester are you running bro?

what does the full cycle look like?

im really excited to start the tren-sformation lol

Sust 150-200mg eod 1-9
trena 75-100mg eod 1-6
*maybe* tbol 40-50mg ed 1-4

I'm also considering mast. If I decide on the mast I will not run any orals.

It has to be a short cycle for me. I have a work related physical in may and I don't really want to be tren'd out when the time comes. I'll be starting this after Christmas, so the doses/compounds will likely change by then :D

Its great if Real

FYI you only need 20 mcg a day :) and incur little to no sides ( use it for about 8 weeks)
when you use 40 or more long term you can desensitize your body to it ( not good)

Dave Palumbo agrees with 20 mcg dose and he was IFBB

Its great if Real

FYI you only need 20 mcg a day :) and incur little to no sides ( use it for about 8 weeks)
when you use 40 or more long term you can desensitize your body to it ( not good)

Dave Palumbo agrees with 20 mcg dose and he was IFBB

Awesome. I was considering 40mcg bilaterally 3 times a week pinning delts (who doesn't want bigger delts :D), quads, and tris if I can reach them.

30 days on then 30 days off is what I was recommended to avoid the desensitization.

I still need to do some more research before I'm 100% sold. I realize it's a very sensitive peptide, and I don't want to waste my time on bunk peptides.

The good stuff is not cheap, receptor grade what you want. I love it, great pumps, good size, just not much strength gain. I would run it close to a show as a primer. Lots of lean muscle to be gained and some fat loss.

I agree with going4T. Not much strength but growth and leaning out. My protocol has always been 40-50 mcg eod PWO in worked muscle for 4 weeks. Add some carbs to your pwo shake by the way. It works very well with tren.

Top Bottom