Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

If you see road rage, is it worth reporting it?

On my way to work I see two cars acting like morons on the highway - cutting in and out of traffic, hitting the brakes in front of each other, both trying to squeeze into the same lane, stupid shit like that...(Much worse than the dump truck and 18 wheeler I saw a few months ago - but it was the same stretch of road...)

I though about calling *SP on my cell for the state police, but would it even be worth it? Unless there is a trooper right on that stretch of lane to see it, what are the cops going to do? Go and arrest these people at their house a week later because of one phone call?

And then what about me? Do I have to go and file complaints, show up at court, and all that other crap? Doesn't really seem worth it...


Bluesman
 
I just usually try to cut them off as close to their bumper as possible and hopefully cause them to hit the guardrail. probably not the best solution though.
 
you probably woudlnt have to file a complaint......thats just giving them heads up and let them come on out and check it out....that crap is dangerous
 
i usually just go ahead of them and go parralel to a car that is going really slow so they cant get around....it really pisses them off...this is only on the turnpike tho...2 lanes
 
newbiebynature said:
i usually just go ahead of them and go parralel to a car that is going really slow so they cant get around....it really pisses them off...this is only on the turnpike tho...2 lanes


yes, this is also a move I use often. this combined with the "go really slow then speed up when they try to pass you" supplies me with endless hours of entertainment on the road
 
i wouldnt report it i would have just stayed away from them. let them handle it on there own
 
I didn't report it - and I am not going to..if there was contact or innocent cars involved, maybe...but in this case it was just two morons all fired up about something...probably just hating life.

I love driving in MA...


Bluesman
 
Report it. These guys probably road rage on women and children too. If you don't report it they will keep behaving that way. You may be able to stop the behavior. Just think. If you don't report it. They could road rage on your girl... and you could have stopped it!
 
slat1 said:
Report it. These guys probably road rage on women and children too. If you don't report it they will keep behaving that way. You may be able to stop the behavior. Just think. If you don't report it. They could road rage on your girl... and you could have stopped it!

I hear you, but back to the orignal question...I would have to go to the SP barracks, fill out a complaint, possibly appear at a hearing, and the asshats would probably still get off anyway...

The wife knows not to engage nuts on the road. She knows just to get the hell away from them. All you have to do is ask yourself one question when the blood starts to boil behind the wheel.

"Is it worth it?"



Bluesman
 
i handle that badly. I usually get parralel witrh them and mouth out something like calm the fuck down, or get out of the car. They have a gun... big deal so do i. They don't, big deal I got a crowbar.
 
Top Bottom