Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you knew your child was sexually active, what would you do?

I would have ure wife or her mother talk to her about it.. im sure a mother daughter talk would be better then a father daughter talk but i dont know ure relationship.. but id have rather talked to my dad about sex then my mom :rolleyes:

When my mom was 18, she fucked up and got pregnant with me...my dad was 22 and fresh off the boat. She, hasnt really been able to lift off as much as she would have liked to, but my dad on the other hand is doing quite nicely for himself and the family.

I dunno, I dont feel like its my fault that I kind of contributed to my moms...i dunno, not so good life, for lack of a better word, so I'm pretty much making it my business to do well with university and school so I can help her out afterwards. I feel I owe it her...she did give me life after all.

ceasar989 said:
When my mom was 18, she fucked up and got pregnant with me...my dad was 22 and fresh off the boat. She, hasnt really been able to lift off as much as she would have liked to, but my dad on the other hand is doing quite nicely for himself and the family.

I dunno, I dont feel like its my fault that I kind of contributed to my moms...i dunno, not so good life, for lack of a better word, so I'm pretty much making it my business to do well with university and school so I can help her out afterwards. I feel I owe it her...she did give me life after all.

THat's very considerate of you and you will probably do whatever you can because she's you mom, but you don't owe it to her. She made her bed and has to lie in it. As a parent, I only want for my child to have the best life possible and I hope that she becomes a Christian and does it God's way. (No comments please) I certainly don't want her to have to pay for my mistakes and I want her to have a better life than me. Some parents are lousy people though. Not saying that your mother is one of them.

call the life takers club well deal with it

Wootoom said:
call the life takers club well deal with it
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Wootoom again.
tried.....i had a feeling you were going to say some thing like that

Just arrange it so she discovers her parents having real loud kinky sex and walks in, she'll be scarred from sexual relations for years to come

jenscats5 said:
*covering ears*

La-la-la-laaaaaaaaaaa *refusing to believe it*

Actually I told J once -- If you're gonna go in, always go in covered....always!
Hmmm. A mother saying that to her daughter or son....yep; that's a more effective birth control then anything else out there....

Top Bottom