Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you hate Needles,heres good news

My God I get Nightmares using melatonin every time it never fails,the bad thing is i remember them after waking that what makes them seem real, Everything From Aliens trying to aduct me,to running from a T Rex 's Next meal.
Mee too. It puts me to sleep, but I freaking have horrible sleep patterns due to the crazy dreams. I'm all about double dose Valerian Root. Calming, and no dreams.

I've tried the Dermacrine LV. Didn't really do much for me in the big picture of things. Is the topical that much better? I mean the reason it works so well is supposedly it interacts with the enzymes in the skin, so why did they make Dermacrine LV which is oral?

Mee too. It puts me to sleep, but I freaking have horrible sleep patterns due to the crazy dreams. I'm all about double dose Valerian Root. Calming, and no dreams.

I've tried the Dermacrine LV. Didn't really do much for me in the big picture of things. Is the topical that much better? I mean the reason it works so well is supposedly it interacts with the enzymes in the skin, so why did they make Dermacrine LV which is oral?

Because everyone responds differently.

Not everyone wants to rub themself down with lotion especially when they have family.

Top Bottom