Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

If Raina were Wootoom...

Raina said:
If Wootoom was me he'd be posting pics of his ass in a skirt this weekend...
lol thats great
 
Raina said:
If Wootoom was me he'd be posting pics of his ass in a skirt this weekend...
Pfft...if he were you, he'd post pics of himself nekkid and we'd all drool...

WOOMTOOM. YOU ARE NOT RAINA!
 
Sure.....

It takes some practice to be able to take pics of your own backside by yourself using a camera without a timer. But I have faith in you. I'm sure you have a cute skirt around too....
 
Raina said:
Sure.....

It takes some practice to be able to take pics of your own backside by yourself using a camera without a timer. But I have faith in you. I'm sure you have a cute skirt around too....
im going to borrow daisys lol
 
StickFigure said:
WTF???
perkele
Moderator

Join Date: May 2002
Location: In bed with Gonelifting.
Gender: M
Posts: 22,121
Karmic Power: 590
Karma Hits: 1097845

You truly worry me!

I'm Moderator, I can choose any bed I want.
 
Raina said:
I already did Stick in pics of women.

Where are your sultry pics Wootoom? We're waiting....

OMG!!!!
How did I miss that??? I really shouldn't have done that here at work! I now have to sit behind the counter until the "The Leaning Tower of Piza" returns to normal!!
 
I don't think that wootoom would look as good in a thong and skirt, but he's welcome to prove me wrong. :worried:
 
I'm pretty sure I'm bustier than wootoom too but I could be wrong.

Sorry kids, I keep the skirt and panties on. :verygood:
 
Raina said:
I'm pretty sure I'm bustier than wootoom too but I could be wrong.

Sorry kids, I keep the skirt and panties on. :verygood:

That's OK! You're doin' just fine! :p As long as you keep those pics coming.......so will we!! :evil:
 
Raina said:
I'm pretty sure I'm bustier than wootoom too but I could be wrong.

Sorry kids, I keep the skirt and panties on. :verygood:

Wootoom has a serious case of gyno I hear, we should take his life.
 
Top Bottom