Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If Ive ever been arrested and/or have an "other than Honorable discharge"....

It didn't turn to honorable after a certain amount of time?

1-800-827-1000 for VA
For the application for review of discharge or dismisall from armed service
http://www.vba.va.gov/pubs/forms/DD0293.pdf

I would recommend talking to somebody at VA then try to find some military chat rooms and get some possible info from persons that have been to a review board. From what I understand you just need to get your wording right and your golden. Put in the extra time and effort into this and it has a good chance of righting past wrongs and opening some otherwise closed doors. Best of luck.

Semper Fi

Sounds to me like you could use a new identity brother. You definitely will not be able to get into the FBI because of the OTH release from the Military. The traffic tix won't hurt you so much, but still isn't gonna help either. You MIGHT be able to get into a local Law Enforcement Agency, and then move on to State though. The only qualifications that you need for local in my State are that you are 21, do not have any felony charges, have a GED or HS Diploma, have a current Drivers Liscense, and have completed the Act120 program. That is kinda slim imo, for qualifying for a job where you have a liscense to kill basically, and to take away someonmes freedom.

Zerxes said:
Sounds to me like you could use a new identity brother. You definitely will not be able to get into the FBI because of the OTH release from the Military. The traffic tix won't hurt you so much, but still isn't gonna help either. You MIGHT be able to get into a local Law Enforcement Agency, and then move on to State though. The only qualifications that you need for local in my State are that you are 21, do not have any felony charges, have a GED or HS Diploma, have a current Drivers Liscense, and have completed the Act120 program. That is kinda slim imo, for qualifying for a job where you have a liscense to kill basically, and to take away someonmes freedom.

If I have my discharge changed to honorable per IronMonke69's advice then it might not be an issue, the only thing left to contend with is the traffic ticket warrant.

Top Bottom