Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Identity Of The State

I watched a bit of it. it reminds me of those high school history/civics vids we had to watch when we had a substitute teacher.

I'm more interested in religion and found those java yootoobs more interesting but it looks like it politics and Taylor now. :(

I watched a bit of it. it reminds me of those high school history/civics vids we had to watch when we had a substitute teacher.

I'm more interested in religion and found those java yootoobs more interesting but it looks like it politics and Taylor now. :(

I wish that I could recall the history professor that first postulated the church was the first government because they established the first bureaucracy.

Politics are my guilty pleasure...I watch it like a train wreck; Rothbard gives some great insights on the nature of government which we are taught to not question....It's nine minutes...am I that out of touch?

I wish that I could recall the history professor that first postulated the church was the first government because they established the first bureaucracy.

Politics are my guilty pleasure...I watch it like a train wreck; Rothbard gives some great insights on the nature of government which we are taught to not question....It's nine minutes...am I that out of touch?

it not your fault bro. My guilty pleasure is def not politics but I could think of a couple things I wouldn't mind spending hours on. plus I just gulped some Nyquil and am uber ADD at night...the vid never had a chance of being watched all the way tonight with me even at 9 min.

it not your fault bro. My guilty pleasure is def not politics but I could think of a couple things I wouldn't mind spending hours on. plus I just gulped some Nyquil and am uber ADD at night...the vid never had a chance of being watched all the way tonight with me even at 9 min.

Indeed, my girlfriends have always humored me....My former father in law is a poli sci professor that ran a liberal think tank, I married one of his three girls...all of which couldn't care less about politics.

Top Bottom