Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ideas on what to eat

  • Thread starter Thread starter GRIT
  • Start date Start date
G

GRIT

Guest
I am a skinny guy, I know I need to eat a ton to gain weight, but i cant seem to eat that much. whenever i eat a fair bit of food, i get nauseous and totally UN-hungry. its pathetic what i eat:

breakfast - bowl ceareal
lunch - 2 pieces of pizza
supper - some stir fry and rice

yes, I know, it's bad. i think what i have learned is that i can't hold down a LOT of food at once, therefore I should start grazing through the day.

ideas about what to take to work to eat? something that's either fast to make, or can be made in bulk and stored a few days ideally.

thanks for your help.
 
MEAT!!!

also, protein shakes go down easier than food if you aren't particulary hungry enough to eat actual food.
 
I'm always so cautious on these type threads....

I hate to be a bitch...But... My 6 year old daughter eats BETTER and MORE than that during a day. Sorry, but it's true.

Have you spoken to your doctor about this "sick feeling" you have after you eat? Do you vomit at any time? I'd start with my doc before YOU start ANY PROGRAM!

Good luck!
 
try eating more frequently and taking something like ginger root to help with digestion.
 
Great tip I got recently is to take a B complex vitamin before meals. It should allow you to eat much more food.

One of my favorite "meals" is a shake with the following:

500ml milk, 1 tbsp flax oil (or UDO's), 60 grams of Oats, and around 40 grams of your favorite whey protein

Blend it up real good and it's a damn tasty 800 cal shake you should have no trouble eating.

-Jeepster
 
well thanks for your advice everyone. havent tried any shakes yet but i will give them a go.

vixenbabe i only get kind of nauseous after i eat a lot (i.e. a lot more than i usually do). i don't think i need to see the doc, i am in good shape (for endurance stuff, NOT for anaerobic), i just don't like to eat that much and it don't like me hehe :).
 
:) I'm glad to hear that..

I thought you were saying that after you eat what you listed- IE: Bowl of oats,pizza, etc..THOSE portions were enough to make you sick. If that was the case, something WAS wrong with ya for sure! Dear God!

I'd try Saint's idea as well:Eat throughout the day!

I'm going to even try the ginger root! Never heard of that before, Saint808!

:)
 
having no money up at school and going home and taking full advantage of parents taking me out to dinner... THAT taught me to consume mass amounts of food per sitting. I store it like a camel!! lol
 
word to the wise - ditch the pizza and stick w/ "clean" foods (no baked goods)

Shakes, lean red meat, poultry, eggs, tuna, cottage cheese (and yogurt) should be your building blocks for a protein-based diet.
 
Hey grit, I'm in the same position as you. I'm a skinny guy, and in the past year of bulking, I've put on 25 pounds of muscle.

I don't really like eating, and I also get naseus when I eat too much.

So, here are my secrets for getting lots of protein & calories:

1% milk, drinkable yogurt, chocolate 1% milk, and if you like them, protein shakes.

I drink ALOT of liquid during the day, so I pee alot. But to me, it's alot easier to drink calories than eat them. So I would focus on those things.

Also, nuts and dried fruit pack a high number of calories in a small, not so filling, package. (fruit doesn't have protein, but milk & nuts do).

I still eat at least two meals a day of solid food.

Also, don't worry too much about "clean" food. A meal per day of pizza is fine.

I know how hard it is to eat 4000 plus calories a day, but drinking those calories is easiest.

One important note: drinking so many calories means you'll need to eat some insoluble fiber, such as in fruit & vegies. Most people find this gross, but I eat the shells from oraganic peanuts. Alot of fiber & you'll get used to the taste. Never eat non-organiz shells, though, as they absorb pesticide, etc.

Good luck, I love my results, & you will too!
 
Top Bottom