Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideas for an oral kick start.

jmorgan88

Im going to run a test c and anavar cycle in January. I want to run a 12 week cycle using the var towards the end but i would like to kickstart it with and oral. Any ideas on what to kickstart it with preferably something to put on a little lean muscle without gaining alot of weight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Beastdrol.. A mate is on it at the moment, and I can't believe his dry gains.
I'm kjckstarting my next cycle soon with it.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness

Ive put my stats on all my other post so I didn't think to put them.24 6'4 236lb bf around 15% been lifting for several years. Ive ran several prohormone cycles and a test e cycle. I have some beastdrol but i dont want to run it this cycle because i pack on alot of weight when i use it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

for what your looking for tbol, epi or helladrol are going to be your best options... i like tbol because you only have to kick 4 weeks with it... hella and epi will both be 6 weeks kicks... hella will be the least toxic between it and epi... all three will definitely coincide with your goals...

It doesn't matter.

The purpose of a kick start is to have high nitrogen and androgen levels immediately. Any oral will do that -- as will prop. After the first week, it doesn't matter because blood levels from the injectable will have peaked.

If you're worrying about water, it's irrelevant because the water from anything you take the first week will be gone the second week.

just something for thought , now u wanna use test cyp and anavar at the end, now i respect the fact that test is test, however cyp in my book is a pure bulker do to the water weight, so if you do a 12-14 week cycle of legit test cyp and then u throw anavar at the end of cycle what exactly do you hope for in this outcome as i consider anavar a dry lean muscle gain. Personally i would only see test prop goin best with anavar especially if you are throwing it in the end, i just figure you will be so bloated after all that cyp that the anavar wouldnt be fully effective as far as how your body will look, im sure u will still be strong as an ox, again im just wondering hopefully someone else can chime in and help educate.

I think that running both a kick start and a kick stop on a short 12 week long ester cycle is too much oral.

Extend your cycle to 16 weeks. Run tbol at 35mg for the first 4 and anavar at 80mg for the last 6. There will be 6 weeks in between where your liver can rest up.

Cyp is not necessarily a bulker. You can cut or bulk on anything with the right diet. Test doesn't bloat me up.

+1 for tbol. I'm running almost an identical cycle soon.

And test cyp won't pack on water weight any more than another ester - if you keep a low sodium diet, drink a lot of water, and have an AI on hand if you start bloating.

Top Bottom