mightymouse69 said:shit ya, I gotta check them out, they look fun....
jack_schitt said:One of them threw a certain used feminine hygene product into the crowd after a show. Wow.
are you a cuddler?mightymouse69 said:If we slept together.
LOL....*MissFit* said:are you a cuddler?
My care bears will have to interview you
that goes back 20+ yearsmightymouse69 said:Romeo void
hehmightymouse69 said:damn, not the kind of souvenir I want! gnite bro
*MissFit* said:are you a cuddler?
My care bears will have to interview you
mightymouse69 said:If we slept together.
Erzulie said:ok, just stay on your side of the bed... m'kay
mightymouse69 said:I'll stay out, hows that.
Erzulie said:sweet, can i have my beau over?
dude......you are leaving yourself wide open (no pun intended...well....perhaps yes) for a cheap gay shot from SOMEBODY here....mightymouse69 said:I have been known to on occasion, however I prefer doggy...
rnch said:dude......you are leaving yourself wide open (no pun intended...well....perhaps yes) for a cheap gay shot from SOMEBODY here....![]()
U close your eyes alot dontchamightymouse69 said:Lol, I fear no evil my friend![]()
*MissFit* said:U close your eyes alot dontcha
nail polish remover.. actually takes off gluemightymouse69 said:no, but I'll glue yours shut.
*MissFit* said:nail polish remover.. actually takes off glue
i would if.aaaaa never mind.*MissFit* said:U close your eyes alot dontcha
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














