Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iceland

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChefWide said:

You persevere.

You do these things not because they are easy, but because they are what is right.

Your know your path and you are painfully aware that the detractors need their vitriolic effluvia to stay afloat in a world that has no real love, no real sacrifice.

Can there be lasting gain without some innocence being lost? Your comfort once so cherrished becomes a burden that holds you back from delivering what you were born to do with every fiber of your soul.

You kids will know, but even should they never learn the truth, your contribution does not change.

Darlin' my children know the truth... I waited until I was secure that they had seen it and understood it.

The only thing that went wrong was that I made the fatal mistake of trusting someone that I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TRUST THEM TO.

Luckily, due to a chain of chance circumstances I became aware of what a HYUGE mistake I had made before anyone had had any irrepairable harm come to them. I am sitting on pins and needles now hoping to all that is correct in the universe that until the proper authorities are given ALL the facts, no further harm will come to them.

The mistake I made was not that I left the US and moved to a place that I thought (AND STILL BELIEVE) would be a better place to raise them than the area where we currently reside. THE ONLY MISTAKE I MADE WAS THAT I TRUSTED THEIR CARE TO SOMEONE THAT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TRUST THEM TO.

Chefwide, Hellorhih20 - I can't thank you enough for enlightening many Americans.

One of the books that I am working on (It has been in the works for a year now.) is a book that is the first of a series. It is geared towards expanding the minds of American children; to spark their curiosity to venture out beyond the boundaries of the comforts of "their own rooms"; to go on GRAND ADVENTURES!... TO SEE THE REST OF THE WORLD.

Yes, I illustrate and write books for children.

Not bad for a pole-sliding, 2$, cheap-trick, dumbassed, selfish whore who essentially abandoned her children, eh?

Oh wait... I forgot - (my favorite)

DEBAUCHEROUS STRIPPER SLUT!

heheheheheheheeeeeee

PS - of all the mountains of MY internet postings (that includes everything that YOU ALL posted up on any thread that I had anything to do with) that were printed out and submitted as "evidence" I SERIOUSLY doubt that this thread will show up in front of a judge.

...too bad.

Last edited:
Guys,

You do actually have options here. Nobody forces you to read any post or any thread. You can scroll past posts by members whose words you woudl rather not read. You dont have to click links to threads by the same members. Or God forbid, use the ignore button.

So how about you get lives and move on........

Imnotdutcheither said:
Guys,

You do actually have options here. Nobody forces you to read any post or any thread. You can scroll past posts by members whose words you woudl rather not read. You dont have to click links to threads by the same members. Or God forbid, use the ignore button.

So how about you get lives and move on........
here here
i agree with you wholeheartedly friend

peace all
welcome the new year with alittle forgiveness, charity and compassion in your hearts

if all else fails just move one

commend you on trying to do something bikinimom

It is amusing how this thread became the "bash America" thread, when I can't find a post critiqueing the US vs. Iceland.

I just love to see the condescension of non-Americans, who constantly scream about the arrogance of Americans.

bikinimom said:

Darlin' my children know the truth... I waited until I was secure that they had seen it and understood it.

The only thing that went wrong was that I made the fatal mistake of trusting someone that I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TRUST THEM TO.

Luckily, due to a chain of chance circumstances I became aware of what a HYUGE mistake I had made before anyone had had any irrepairable harm come to them. I am sitting on pins and needles now hoping to all that is correct in the universe that until the proper authorities are given ALL the facts, no further harm will come to them.

The mistake I made was not that I left the US and moved to a place that I thought (AND STILL BELIEVE) would be a better place to raise them than the area where we currently reside. THE ONLY MISTAKE I MADE WAS THAT I TRUSTED THEIR CARE TO SOMEONE THAT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TRUST THEM TO.

Chefwide, Hellorhih20 - I can't thank you enough for enlightening many Americans.

One of the books that I am working on (It has been in the works for a year now.) is a book that is the first of a series. It is geared towards expanding the minds of American children; to spark their curiosity to venture out beyond the boundaries of the comforts of "their own rooms"; to go on GRAND ADVENTURES!... TO SEE THE REST OF THE WORLD.

Yes, I illustrate and write books for children.

Not bad for a pole-sliding, 2$, cheap-trick, dumbassed, selfish whore who essentially abandoned her children, eh?

Oh wait... I forgot - (my favorite)

DEBAUCHEROUS STRIPPER SLUT!

heheheheheheheeeeeee

PS - of all the mountains of MY internet postings (that includes everything that YOU ALL posted up on any thread that I had anything to do with) that were printed out and submitted as "evidence" I SERIOUSLY doubt that this thread will show up in front of a judge.

...too bad.

Don't mean to intrude on this thread, but seriously, bikinimom, shut up. Please. I do not mean for this to be offensive to you at all. However, you really have to stop trying to hard to have the last laugh, so to speak.

atlantabiolab said:
when I can't find a post critiqueing the US vs. Iceland.

"vs."? I am not so sure any such post was suggested. I live in Iceland, I am an american, I love the country of my birth and like living here, no big deal and no big mystery.

My only observation is that in my life I have lived in six different countries, speak three languages (working on my fourth and fifth right now) and think of the world as a group of countries.

Most of my friends from the U.S. still speak only English and are not concerned about their kids learning another language, cannot fathom living in another country unless it was required by the service, and think of the world as the U.S. and THEM, all of which is unfortuneate in that their lives could be so much more interesting if they weren't so insular. I feel bad for anyone that goes out of their way to limit their life experience then complains about 'not understanding' other points of view. Self defeating, no?

Jay Sean Juggy D said:
Bikinimom , I congratulate you to making it into my ignore list. You are the only person in there, hope it's not too lonely. Goodbye !

Alter?

Maybe just new.

Because if you are new here, what good does sounding like an asshole serve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom