Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

icecube789's GHRP-2 / CJC 1295 w/o DAC Log

icecube789

First things first, I'd like to thank Labpe for their generosity in allowing me to test their peptides for quality through this log. I've been on GHRP-2/CJC 1295 w/o DAC for quite a while and I am fairly impressed with it. So far the benefits I've seen firsthand are:

nutrient partitioning
increased recovery
better sleep
fat loss
appetite increase

Upon receiving Labpe’s package, I was very surprised by the professional packaging and timely manner the delivery arrived with. I believe that from the date I sent my mailing address, it only took 3 days to receive my package. I have not received documentation, packaging and lightning fast delivery like this from any sponsor before.

Reconstitution

Typically, you always reconstitute GHRP/GHRH with bac water, so I will be doing 2.5ml of bac water per 5mg of GHRP-2 and 1ml of bac water per 2mg of CJC 1295 w/o DAC. This way, you get a simple 100mcg of both peptides with 5iu (10 total) on an insulin syringe. I recommend either BD or monoject slin pins for quality. The saturation dose is 100mcg, but I'm attempting 150mcg of both three times daily to see if there's any noticeable difference past the saturation dose.

Protocol
GHRP-2 @ 150mcg: 7AM, PWO (7PM), Before Bed (12AM)
CJC-1295 w/o DAC @150mcg: 7AM, PWO (7PM), Before Bed (12AM)

Why this protocol? As originally outlined by OldSchoolLifter, peptides should be dosed during the times given due to the way the body releases GH. Most of your growth hormone is produced at night, 2 hours after you fall asleep, so dosing GHRP/GHRH pre-bed increases your heaviest GH pulse. Next, you take peptides post-workout to create a GH pulse that aids in recovery when your body needs it the most. Take note that you should pin your peptides immediately post-workout, wait 30 minutes, and then consume your minimum 50g carb + whey shake. Finally, taking GH during the AM helps deal with higher levels of cortisol you have during the AM and the nutrient partitioning you get with it doesn’t hurt.

Diet

3500cals non-lifting days, 4500cals lifting days, 300g protein daily

Stats

Height: 6’
Weight: 237lb
BF: 16%
Bench: 300
Squat: 450
Deadlift: 535

Log:

My log will probably begin next week, as I’m still using ¼ vial of GHRP2/CJC 1295 I’ve already reconstituted. Once I’ve begun Labpe’s peps, I’ll start logging on its effects. These are GHRPs/GHRHs so don’t expect leaps and bounds to be made in days, but the effects of the peps are pretty obvious. Thanks again Labpe

I recon'd the GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 w/o DAC yesterday in bac water and it came out clear with no turbidity. I was impressed with the labeling on the vials that are very clear and secure, unlike other peptide vials i've used where the label falls off and you're left unable to tell what's what.

Upon injection, I noticed within a few minutes, a flushing feeling, heavy heart beating and some tingling in my face, which tells me the product is working. I've experienced these types of sensations before and felt the exact same sensations with Labpe's ghrp/ghrh. Good product

Last night, the GHRP/GHRH injection pre-bed helped me sleep very well and I woke up this morning dry and lean, a benefit of using GHRP-2/CJC 1295. I go to bed bloated and wake up vascular and dry.

My injection this morning was again, very similar to my evening injection with tingling sensations and a warming feeling. For some reason, GHRP-2 increases my hunger significantly and I consumed a huge breakfast because of it. Good for me since I'm in PCT and need all the calories I can get.

Just to give you a clue on the powers of GHRP/GHRH, I am in week 4 of PCT and have not lost a single lb. I'm on torem/aromasin and ran GHRP-2/CJC 1295 w/o DAC 3x daily and have maintained my weight with slight strength loss, maybe 5%. I expected to lose some weight during PCT, but have kept all 15lbs and am very pleased with peptides so far.

Labpe definitely gets my seal of approval for great peptide products.

I love GHRP2, much easier to deal with the hunger than GHRP6... Especially when dieting, where the 6 could almost push me into a hypoglycemic killing spree...
On T3 and a very low calorie PSMF style diet, GHRP2 keeps my strength where it normally is. That's a benefit you just can't ignore, for around 20$ a month.

I'll be following, OP.

Great post pieguy!

I thought I was noticing the same thing with the morning look in the mirror, but thought it couldn't be, not so fast at least. So seeing you make the same observation makes me feel better...

After 3 days of eating, to say the least, i've done quite a bit of damage to my diet. Desserts, fatty meats and dips galore. Gotta say though, while taking GHRP2 and Mod grf 1-29, I have gained very little fat and am hovering around the same weight before I started this whole holiday eating binge. The nutrient partitioning effects of GHRP/GHRH really shine when your diet is off.

Last Sunday, I ended up dislocating my shoulder while shoulder pressing with a barbell, but its healing quite nicely. I'm quite surprised actually that its only been a week and I have 80% usage of my shoulder. The only time I feel pain is when dumbbell pressing. I attribute the speed recovery to GHRP/GHRH of course.

Just a quick update, the peptides are still working as advertised. Great nutrient partitioning, slightly increased recovery and great sleep these past few days. I noticed that despite killing myself at the gym, I never get too sore while on a healthy dose of GHRP/GHRH. This is assuming I consume enough protein.

500 x 7 on rack pulls left me sore, but not in debilitating pain like usual so i'm very happy about that. really liking my experiences with GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 1-29

Top Bottom