Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iam not hungry...

pmbpro....water trick: with your lemon juice add a sprinkle of "sweet-n-low"...you will be able to drink a gallon at one sitting...best trick i was ever taught..As far as eating-really for me, I think its "stress"...I have a new side business developing and I believe this is what is causing my lack of hunger....Iam living out of a blender to keep weight on....and sex is very intermittent...I eat well when Iam very happy and content, actually I do enjoy food and go out to eat almost every day when I feel like eating....food is really a big part of my life, and is something that I think about 24/7...whether or not its counting cals/pro/carbs or last meal-Im thinking of food...right now it just happens to be that Iam not eating enough- so that becomes a small obsession itself....the desire is gone...now it a "HAVE TO" situation...ya know????

Hi PBR! Thanks for the Sweet-N-Low tip. So you don't feel bloated or nauseated after you drink a lot of water with it? I think part of my problem was feeling nauseated after drinking water, even just a bottle. I'll give this trick a shot.

I'm self-employed and work from home now, but it's not too stressful the way I set it up, with my own schedule and all. When I was working for someone else, I was REALLY not eating often enough, wasn't losing any BF and was always tired and stressed out.

I can identify with your "living in a blender syndrome" ;) I get my nutrients quick and easy that way too, especially knowing I have to eat every 2-3 hours. I also do the eating out of the tuna can; eating "all-natural" peanut butter, etc. I get bored of the act of food preparations for so many meals a day, even if doing it all on a weekend.

Yup, I feel ya on the "have to" thing. My desire decreased even more knowing I had to keep the % of nutrients in check too. I've been trying to get the best bang of nutrients/calories out of eating as little as I can in one sitting. Geez, I don't even have a "cheat day". :rolleyes:

pmb

Hi pmb!-take a look at the hydroxy/creatine thread...my response for hydrating...cold water will always feel better and is absorbed better...so- no bloat/nausea...Yes, Iam at the point if I didnt do the S/L thing with my water, I would get sick too....get your tuna out of the can before you eat it...(not sure what you meant). welcome too! good board to be on...you'll get straight info here and everyone is very helpful....

Thanks PBR! I'll check it out!

I definitely have to have my beverages cold. I don't know how some people cound not have it cold. My partner can't stand cold water too much, and is also the "no ice" type as well.

Regarding the tuna...Whoops, I didn't mean eating out of the can literally. I just meant "plain" tuna with nothing on it. It's not so bad. I just put it in a bowl and chow down. :)

Thanks for your help and I'll scout the other threads too.

pmb

Just another idea for water, what I do is I put about 5 water bottles in the freezer at night, let them freeze, then take one out at a time, and drink it as it defrosts, nice COLD water, and since I drink it slower I don't get that bloated feeling.

That's what I do, and I get my gallon a day in that way.

mandieq.....i read a post yesterday about freezing water in the plastic bottles they come in....it said, this is not good...it releases toxins known to cause cancer....i think it was on the chat/or anabolic board...might want to check into that...specifically breast cancer-.........

It has to be the heat.......or the humidity, as I haven't felt like eating all week......hungry, but don't feel like eating & would rather go without........

hi jenz....I have chicken and rice sitting here....yep. its still sitting here. I live close to the beach...humidity is not my problem...I dont know what is...how are you?

PBR Really?? I'm going to check that out...I've always put my water in the freezer, I can't drink it any other way..

MandieG said:
PBR Really?? I'm going to check that out...I've always put my water in the freezer, I can't drink it any other way..
yes-I would not lie to you...seriously you should read it...it also has an excerpt...48 dgs is optimal for hydration, no need to take the risk, IMO...

Top Bottom