Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iam not hungry...

PBR

heres something different...I have to force myself to eat...anything out there to stimulate appetite??? ( besides good sex )...Iam not getting enough of, thats my problem...

PBR said:
heres something different...I have to force myself to eat...anything out there to stimulate appetite??? ( besides good sex )...Iam not getting enough of, thats my problem...

Sex......what's that??

I'm also willing to donate my hunger to you...... :p

I dont know what my trick is....its not good tho...I took a shot of B-12 today, and ended up at Taco Bell!!! Damn it Daisy....3 taco supremes, 1 bean buritto, small nachos...it was good too...Ive lost 7lbs in 6 days...not cool.

Wow. I'm a newbie here, and I thought I was the only one with this problem.

I'm one of those people who see eating as a "task" or a "chore". I have all these meal plans set up, easy to follow and it's just getting myself to bother eating. the thought of eating enough calories per day makes it even more of a chore. I get so involved in my activities that eating is almost like that forgotten chore.

I know a lot of people that say they LOVE to eat, trying different kinds of healthy foods, etc. I tell them that there are foods that taste good to me, but I just don't particularly get excited about the ACTIVITY of eating, in general.

I also have problems with drinking the required amount of water per day. I hate the taste of plain water (bottled, tap, whatever) and have to force myself throughout the day. I have to add a few drops of pure lemon juice to have some flavour! ;)

I can handle the water part, almost "mindlessly" drinking it DURING an activity (e.g. cardio, or at work), but it's hard to do that with eating food.

Is there a way to get "enthusiastic" about eating (without having to inject anything)?

pmb

Top Bottom