Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I won't be posting much this week.

Deterass

New member
I have some twenty year old little shit that i'm training all week long,its going to be so much fun i could just shit. :rolleyes:

I know most of ya'll will be very dissapointed and the rest can stick your tongue in my urethra. :)
 
Deterass said:
Chapter 5...................
omg i love you.....i knew we had a connection.......and its harry potter :heart:
 
Deterass said:
I have some twenty year old little shit that i'm training all week long,its going to be so much fun i could just shit. :rolleyes:

I know most of ya'll will be very dissapointed and the rest can stick your tongue in my urethra. :)

Dood, stop ripping off my material :)
 
Top Bottom