pintoca said:tell the truth... you got the new Harry Potter book. We'll understand
omg i love you.....i knew we had a connection.......and its harry potterDeterass said:Chapter 5...................

Deterass said:I have some twenty year old little shit that i'm training all week long,its going to be so much fun i could just shit.![]()
I know most of ya'll will be very dissapointed and the rest can stick your tongue in my urethra.![]()
pintoca said:the best thing I have read the entire morning came, surprisingly, from Gambino... check my sig
pintoca said:what do they say? Imitation is the purest form of flattery?
bluepeter said:Dood, stop ripping off my material![]()
Deterass said:lol....sorry dude. I really did "lol" when i read that last week.
ill slice your throatDeterass said:
Wootoom said:ill slice your throat
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














