Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I was just about to post a thread

tuc biscuit said:
had it all written out and everything, but decided against at the last moment, would have wasted board space


too bad you didnt think that about this one....
 
tuc biscuit said:
was it? or were you trying to cut me as deep as possible you insensitive bastard


A little from column A, a little from column B. Your peeps settling back to normal over there now? You've got to be somewhat used to a heightened sense of awareness because of the IRA douches, but I'd imagine traveling's got to be nerve racking.
 
tuc biscuit said:
had it all written out and everything, but decided against at the last moment, would have wasted board space
I had a reply written out but also changed my mind to save board space.
 
You need to let people know how you feel
POST IT :)
 
shadow-way to take the reply that everyone else rejected for being too obvious

jnevin-people seem ok, the people I feel sorry for are asians/muslims who are peace loving, they are gonna get some abuse over this

jackangel-yeah

snypr-thanks bro, george sends his thanks too
 
tuc biscuit said:
shadow-way to take the reply that everyone else rejected for being too obvious

...I think it was just too damn clever for the rest
 
shit sucks mang

ive seen u said this before... try hitting the "copy" before doing it... then in case it happsn u got all there with a "ctrl P"
 
Top Bottom